• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why so many old threads

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    The irony [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Definition of irony

3 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning

Do you disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Well, you do have that magnetic personality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      If any body says any thing bad about Chew, it's automatically not true as far as I'm concerned. Some just don't realize what a fine man he is. (His sense of humor is twisted though)

In 2010 my FiL needed to go to MDA for treatment and would need to stay for several days and my wife was taking him and staying with him. I asked on here where would be the bet place to stay to keep away from all the riffraff as I was worried about her. Chew texted me his personal number and said she could call 24/7 if she needed any thing. He gave suggestions for hotel, food and where not to go. He doesn't even know me and did this for me and he texted it so nobody else knew either. In my book, he's a hell of a fine man.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        If any body says any thing bad about Chew, it's automatically not true as far as I'm concerned. Some just don't realize what a fine man he is. (His sense of humor is twisted though)

In 2010 my FiL needed to go to MDA for treatment and would need to stay for several days and my wife was taking him and staying with him. I asked on here where would be the bet place to stay to keep away from all the riffraff as I was worried about her. Chew texted me his personal number and said she could call 24/7 if she needed any thing. He gave suggestions for hotel, food and where not to go. He doesn't even know me and did this for me and he texted it so nobody else knew either. In my book, he's a hell of a fine man.

And that’s all anyone should need to know about Bobby.

He’s probably done that 50 more times that no one knows about, aside from his day job of the last 30ish years, in which he’s been dealing with the scum of the earth, on our behalf.

Comment

Thanks amigos. Appreciate the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Thanks amigos. Appreciate the kind words.

You’re our guy! Even if you are “borderline” west county!!!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                And that’s all anyone should need to know about Bobby.

He’s probably done that 50 more times that no one knows about, aside from his day job of the last 30ish years, in which he’s been dealing with the scum of the earth, on our behalf.

X2

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

It is unfortunate that the dog breaking thread is locked ������

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Yeah he's done that on about 3 different threads now. The highlights of his contributions to TBH you're looking for reviews on a Dodge truck. He can kiss my ***
                    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      You’re our guy! Even if you are “borderline” west county!!!
                      You're a pretty decent human as well.
                      Plenty of good folks on here. Gives me hope for humanity.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done Bobby ....It was a breath of fresh errrrr revisited air over the crap that has been beaten to death by the same folks over and over here. .

Comment

It’s been great while it lasted, but the same people always show up with their paddles.

Comment

Dumpster bear spoke to me just now and wanted me to remind y’all that your happiness depends on many things. But it’s mostly on you. You can see that stern disapproving look in his eyes. Don’t disappoint dumpster bear.

Comment

These old threads are Refreshing....ahhh

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post

Dumpster bear spoke to me just now and wanted me to remind y’all that your happiness depends on many things. But it’s mostly on you. You can see that stern disapproving look in his eyes. Don’t disappoint dumpster bear.

This!

Comment

Working...
                                X