No announcement yet.

Good stuff lottery for Randy Madden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the negative stuff in the news, it’s things like this that gives hope there’s still good people in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      This all started with you. Thank you for motivating the rest of us.
      Man it was just an idea me and my elk hunting buddies had, that TBH grew into something great. Many hands make for light work!!

Comment

I really really wish I was good with words and could tell y’all how much we appreciate everything all of you have done! We are humbled and blessed beyond measure!!
        Thank you everyone and may God bless each and every one of you beyond anything you could ask or think!!
        GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!

Bro Bill, I appreciate your kindness. If your ok with it I will let my wife do the shooting after God heals her and sees her through this storm!!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
          I really really wish I was good with words and could tell y’all how much we appreciate everything all of you have done! We are humbled and blessed beyond measure!!
          Thank you everyone and may God bless each and every one of you beyond anything you could ask or think!!
          GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!

Bro Bill, I appreciate your kindness. If your ok with it I will let my wife do the shooting after God heals her and sees her through this storm!!
          Tell her to GET ER DONE!!!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners. Thanks to everyone for donating and playing along. God bless.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to the winners GOD IS GOOD

Comment

Good stuff all around!

Comment

AMAZING! God is great brothers! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Working...
                  X