• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Oh man, sure sorry y'all are having to go through this!! I am comforted in the fact that the God we serve has a very special place in His heart for the kids, and I just have to believe with all the folks praying on your son's behalf, that He will hear us and heal Your son!

Lord hear our pleas. This young man is in need of healing from an unknown malady Lord. We know that You know exactly what is going on with him and whatever has invaded his young body. We ask You Father, through the touch of Your only Son whom You Love, to take these lumps from him and restore his form to normal. Give him strength to go through this trial and come out on the other side a strong and courageous young man that is a powerful testimony to You Lord. Comfort him and his family and give them the Hope that is in You Lord. Please Lord give an extra measure of grace to this family. This young man's dad has served the rest of us and protected us from harm and preserved our freedoms we enjoy. Reward that service with this healing and bind their family circle tightly and complete. In Jesus name, Amen!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

done sir

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

More prayers on the way.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Continued prayers, no family should have to go through that stress.

Comment

Prayers!

Comment

Prayers for healing brother.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Oh man, sure sorry y'all are having to go through this!! I am comforted in the fact that the God we serve has a very special place in His heart for the kids, and I just have to believe with all the folks praying on your son's behalf, that He will hear us and heal Your son!

Lord hear our pleas. This young man is in need of healing from an unknown malady Lord. We know that You know exactly what is going on with him and whatever has invaded his young body. We ask You Father, through the touch of Your only Son whom You Love, to take these lumps from him and restore his form to normal. Give him strength to go through this trial and come out on the other side a strong and courageous young man that is a powerful testimony to You Lord. Comfort him and his family and give them the Hope that is in You Lord. Please Lord give an extra measure of grace to this family. This young man's dad has served the rest of us and protected us from harm and preserved our freedoms we enjoy. Reward that service with this healing and bind their family circle tightly and complete. In Jesus name, Amen!

Amen

Comment

Prayers for you

Comment

Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X