Yuengling Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
    Haven’t tried it. I don’t know that I’d buy it but if offered I would **** sure give it a try. I might have one in a restaurant but I have a hard time not getting my old stand by, Shiner Bock.

You youngsters probably don’t remember this but there was a time you couldn’t get Coors here. Any time someone would drive to Colorado they would load down with Coors and bring it home for friends and family, it was all the rage. Now look where it is!
    Burt Reynolds passed away.
    Last edited by Big Lee; 11-28-2021, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
      Had it today and it sucked. Never again.
      You sure you weren’t drinkin Natty Light?

Comment

I didn’t like the Pilsner but I do like the Lager. It’s got a heavier malt flavor to it that I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The lager is good.
          Not as good as my homebrew, but good and easier.

Comment

shiner is better dont @ me

Comment

I tried the lager twice. Didn’t like it the first time. Just tasted off; thought it was a fluke. Tried it again this week and it wasn’t any better. Just a weird sweet-ish aftertaste.

Comment

It tastes like beer to me. I like it ok. I drink one or two on draught pretty often.

Comment

I wont buy it again thats for sure. First off, it doesn't taste that great, 2nd the bottle caps aren't on very good. My friend and I went on a dove hunt this year and had a case of bottles. Well, about a 12 pack worth the caps came off in the cooler and left us with empty bottles and nasty beer water in the cooler.

Comment

I don't get all the beer snobbery. Reminds me of the wine taste testers! Manbun or no?

I'll just stick to the Silver Bullies or move to the Jack.

Comment

**** good beer.

Comment

Ive tried the Flight and the Lager......not sure what all the hype is about. I dont see myself purchasing it in the future.

Comment

The Lager and the Black and Tan is great! I don't like their Golden or Octoberfest.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Who remembers one of the first to get a Coors distributorship in Texas...Waco to be exact? A famous football player. No Googling allowed!

Don't know the answer to that ?, but I do remember it being a thing to make a flying trip up I-20 to Terrell and back on more than one occasion.

Comment

I bought a 12 pack..yuck..

Comment

its a good enough beer - I bought a 12 pack a little over a month ago and have slowly consumed them.

I agree with someone earlier in the thread - it's like a shiner "mild" in flavor.

I wouldn't turn one down if offered, and I'll probably buy another case here before to long. That being said - I work at a craft brewery here in Tomball, so I get to drink what yall call "snobby beers" for free at any time, so my range/love for beers is very wide spanning

Comment

Working...
                                X