Yuengling Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Just had 6 of their Flight beers. Not much too them but trying to watch the calories/carbs. Ill Try the light lager next to see if it's any better.
    Bought the traditional lager today. It’s a decent beer. Nothing special.
    I would take a shiner bock over it easily, but I like a fuller tasting beer…

Comment

Shiner just doesn't taste as good to me anymore. Not sure if they changed their recipe or are just catering to a different demographic. Octoberfest used to be a pretty good beer. Now it's bitter and tastes off. Been this way about 2 years, so I quit buying it.

Picked up a couple of cases of Yuengling Lager and Pilsner. Pretty good stuff.

Comment

Can't stand it, I used to buy it when we'd go to Destin, after trying it the first time, I was disappointed. Tried it several more times and finally quit buying it altogether. Ya'll can have it!

Comment

To me I like it draft or in the can. Bottles have a tangy after taste. I know several of my buddies prefer the bottles, they like Busch Light too though

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
            Hopefully one of the varieties is Lord Chesterfield Ale. It's my favorite of the Yuengling stable.

EDIT: Nope, not one of them. Yuengling Lager, Light Lager; Golden Pilsner and Flight are the four.

Of course. Their Black & Tan is the only one I like…[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              I have described it as I a "mild" shiner... To me, it's a similar tasting beer but where shiner has a bit of an after taste that in my opinion gets a bit harsh when shiner isn't cold. Yuengling seems to taste very similar without that after taste. Take this with a grain of salt as I am no beer expert.
              You nailed it!

Comment

When I was young you could not get Coors out east. My uncle owned a bar in Lander and tourists would buy Coors by the trunk load to take back home.

We just never understood it but the marketing they did obviously worked.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought a 24 pack of the Lager Light at Walmart last night will try it after work today when its nice and cold

Comment

We have 3 flavors at the restaurant now. Tons of buzz around it is making it an easy sell.

Comment

We used to by a case for the condo when staying in Destin. I agree with the comments above about Yuengling being kind of a like a mild Shiner. It's an ok beer to have as another option in the beer fridge, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. We would buy it in Destin for something different and the fact you couldn't buy it in Texas.

Comment

I bought the Flight and Lager. Flight is about like Mic Ultra, and Lager is like a light Shiner. Both were OK, but several choices out there I like better so probably won't buy again unless I try it on tap somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                          Gonna go against the grain here and say it... overrated beer in my opinion
                          kinda like HEB selling 6 packs of Montucky like its craft

Comment

I’m glad it’s finally here, my favorite is Black and Tan, then Lager or Golden Pilsner. It’s a nice, clean easy drinker for me plus the price is right. Buccees has 12 packs for $12.99 and tall boys for $6.99/ six pack, way cheaper than most!

Comment

It's beer. We have thousands of brands available in Texas. What is the big deal?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                It's beer. We have thousands of brands available in Texas. What is the big deal?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                You have to hold your pinky finger out while drinking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X