• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Up.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Paige just told me that Dillon was sick and he asked her to say a prayer for him. I told her “his daddy hasn’t posted a thing”. Let us know if you need anything. We ain’t far. If he needs any schoolwork, let me know and the girls will get it. Meanwhile you got plenty of prayers from the Joslin bunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Done

Comment

Prayers sent.[emoji1317]

Comment

Prayin for those kiddos

Comment

Prayers sent for a complete healing.

Comment

Prayers up for the two little ones.

Comment

Prayers ^^^

Comment

I’ll be praying for y’all

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sorry to hear this about your son Dillon and your one month old niece, just breaks my heart to learn of kids and youngsters getting Covid. Praying, Lord please watch over and completely heal these two children. Please Lord guide their caregivers and comfort their family as they battle this horrible virus. God bless these two kids.

Comment

Just seeing this Mike. Sure sorry to see that yet more of our loved ones are getting sick from this mess!! You holler if I can do anything for y'all!

Lord, you know these young ones Dillon, Presleigh. We know that You Jesus have a special place in that boundless heart of Yours for the little ones. Lord heal these two and quickly please. You only just got started with little Presleigh's life here on earth. What a powerful witness she can be for You Lord. Heal her that she may live, and live abundantly for You. Lord we also ask a special blanket of protection for Dillon and for his friends that he may have exposed before he realized what was going on with this sickness. Protect them as well Lord. Take the infection from his lungs and clear them to breathe in the very air You provide. Provide strength to him to fight off this spurn of Satan and defeat it. Comfort the families Lord. I lift them all up to you for protection. Lord especially our brother Mike... give him strength to lead his family through these trials and hold them together tightly that their circle remain complete and intact in service to You Lord. Father, thank You for hearing our pleas and thank You for Your Son that heals us and saves us and it is in his name Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X