This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    Was unsure about this when they started building it but looks cool here. Will have to see it in person.

I think Texas is 9-3 this year with more of a target on them than normal.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    The company I work for has been fabricating all the iron and installing it. As an Aggie the stadium is looking pretty dang nice. Been fun to watch it from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
      That really did make me laugh.

I keep hearing how bad he was (and I agree), but how is it King didn't replace him last year? Do you Aggies really think King is the guy? He may well be. I have no idea.
      Lol good deal. 10th year seniors usually give you a better chance of winning over a freshman King has way more potential with a better resume. However, the jury is waiting.

Comment

Rookie QBs always make me nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sark, added a place holder for a decent DL commit today. I'm surprised he's leaving SEC country.
          Nine more days!
          Last edited by Chad C; 08-26-2021, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Sark, added a place holder for a decent DL commit today. Nine more days!
            I actually think Bryant is a ****ed good get.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              I actually think Bryant is a ****ed good get.
              He is, !

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Rookie QBs always make me nervous.

Me too. I am somewhat surprised about the confidence from the Aggies based on the freshman QB and the losses on the line.

Comment

He is, !
                  The sarcasm. I missed it again.

Comment

Horns 8-4
                    In the eyes of many opponents the longhorns have potentially wrecked their football future, and the game was already circled on their schedule to start.
                    A new system, new coaches and new QB must also be considered.

Aggies 11-1
                    Jimbo's team is deep and talented, but getting past Bama and LSU with an inexperienced O-line and QB may be too steep of a climb.

Comment

Pac 12 officially says “No Thanks” to expansion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good to hear.

Comment

2021 College Football - GAME WEEK!

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          Me too. I am somewhat surprised about the confidence from the Aggies based on the freshman QB and the losses on the line.

Top 10 defense (projected). Top 10 running attack (projected). Solid special teams (projected). Good depth at most positions. Continuity in staff (Fisher, Elko, Dickey all starting their 4th season). Favorable schedule with Bama and Auburn at home. 100k back at Kyle! Multiple years of highly rated recruiting classes. And most important, “it ain’t like it used to be……….” Jimbo

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Top 10 defense (projected). Top 10 running attack (projected). Solid special teams (projected). Good depth at most positions. Continuity in staff (Fisher, Elko, Dickey all starting their 4th season). Favorable schedule with Bama and Auburn at home. 100k back at Kyle! Multiple years of highly rated recruiting classes. And most important, “it ain’t like it used to be……….” Jimbo

Not to mention getting Demas on the field, Chapman and Cupp back on the field from injury, and Wydermyer out there doing his thing, and Stowers taking the field as another TE (very fast, very skilled player you want on the field) the AGs have the talent

I wouldn't trade the Smith/Achane/Spiller RBs for any other group in the country right now.

Ahhh, preseason bliss. It feels so good. LOL

Comment

Pac 12 officially says “No Thanks” to expansion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Looks like the PAC is not learning from the Big 12's mistakes, this will bite them down the road

Comment

2021 College Football - GAME WEEK!

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                                Not to mention getting Demas on the field, Chapman and Cupp back on the field from injury, and Wydermyer out there doing his thing, and Stowers taking the field as another TE (very fast, very skilled player you want on the field) the AGs have the talent

I wouldn't trade the Smith/Achane/Spiller RBs for any other group in the country right now.

Ahhh, preseason bliss. It feels so good. LOL

Don’t expect to see Smith get many carries this year besides a few special schemes. He’s a much better weapon split out.

I also still don’t get the hype on Chapman. He’s had one good game(Florida) and I think that was just a result of their secondary keying in on everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X