Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it son. That's awesome.

Comment

Nice and congrats. Going after my first in October in Texas...can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
        Nice and congrats. Going after my first in October in Texas...can't wait!
        Good luck! Where are you hunting?

Comment

Congrats! That’s a heck of a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Congrats! That’s a heck of a shot.
            Practice, Vortex glass with EBC Reticle, and Hornady 143g ELDX make it much more doable. I wouldn't have from a standing position but was able to get prone with a bipod. Hornady's ballistic calculators are a life saver. I've memorized my MOA come up at 100-yard intervals out to 500.

Comment

Good looking critter. Looks like it ought to be good eating and a fine wall mount.
              Well done MrFerg.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                Good looking critter. Looks like it ought to be good eating and a fine wall mount.
                Well done MrFerg.
                Thank you.

Dropped off with Todd Yaddow for taxidermy on Monday! Only thing worse than waiting on a the taxi, is waiting on the ATF.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                  Well done! The majority of archery Antelope hunting is done out of a blind over a waterhole.
                  Spot and stalk with a bow is a big challenge but I know guys who do it with a decoy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  I was talking to my taxi and he said he has seen guys who have umbrellas with Pronghorn on them with eye holes you can see through. They sneak up on them that way.

I have a similar turkey umbrella style decoy, makes sense.

Comment

For those people who have said pronghorn isn't good table fare...

They are missing out. I deboned and tenderized one of the hindquarters and it was some of the best chicken fried steak I've ever made.

I let it hang a week in the garage fridge, lost some yield doing that but I think it really helped.

Comment

Working...
                    X