No announcement yet.

Deal alert at Lowes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forney has a pallet of Apple scented minus 15 bags now. Would have preferred the regular cheaper...but not a bad deal. Thanks OP

Comment

But how much is their pea gravel? See that’s where they getcha. The lower the corn prices and gouge you on the PG

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        Thanks i got 90 bags in San Antonio
        Which store?

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
          Which store?

35 and O’Connor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spring’s app site shows 149 but I’m here to tell you they don’t have a one. Man what a let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Spring’s app site shows 149 but I’m here to tell you they don’t have a one. Man what a let down.
              It’s probably up top on a pallet. If you look outside by the plants up high you’ll see it if they have it.

Comment

I checked online and called ahead to confirm. Walked in the garden center and the first two people I asked said we don’t have any. After convincing them to go look they said they had 3 pallets.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                  Burleson Lowe’s is out. Some guy bought a whole pallet before I got there.

Probably 7sdad.

Comment

That was all the Hyundai wanted! I ended up just getting 15, didn’t want to push it too much to save a few more bucks
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by AgHntr10; 08-13-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      35 and O’Connor
                      Thanks. I just hit up Callaghan & 410. Got their last 29.

23 at $4.49 plus 6 that the mice had chewed holes in for $2.25.

They still had a bunch of apple scented.

Oh and Gig 'em!

Comment

Are yall able to see the the Apple scented inventory on brickseek?

Comment

I just went to Kyle. Website said they had 137 bags. Manager told me they were earmarked to ship back to their distributor. After I turned the Karen mode up a little he said he would sell me 15 bags since I drove there for them (I asked for a pallet). He did give me an additional 50% off so I got 15 bags for 2.25 ea.

My guess is an employee was holding them for a friend or something, but I didn’t feel like fighting too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
                            Thanks. I just hit up Callaghan & 410. Got their last 29.

23 at $4.49 plus 6 that the mice had chewed holes in for $2.25.

They still had a bunch of apple scented.

Oh and Gig 'em!
                            Quoted wrong post

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                              I just went to Kyle. Website said they had 137 bags. Manager told me they were earmarked to ship back to their distributor. After I turned the Karen mode up a little he said he would sell me 15 bags since I drove there for them (I asked for a pallet). He did give me an additional 50% off so I got 15 bags for 2.25 ea.

My guess is an employee was holding them for a friend or something, but I didn’t feel like fighting too much.
                              For the WIN!

Comment

Deal alert at Lowes

Originally posted by Jlambeth View Post
                                Bryant Irving Lowes says they have 140 bags if anybody in the fort worth area is looking..... they truly may have or not have you will just have to go check

Since I just got home and saw this I’m just coming across the street and taking yours off the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X