Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Channel 676 on Directv

Comment

For you guys with a fire stick. Just download the bally sports app to watch the state games.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Me and a buddy will be at AT&T tomorrow to watch his Falls City Beavers at 11:00.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
          Me and a buddy will be at AT&T tomorrow to watch his Falls City Beavers at 11:00.
          I will be there Sat at 11:00am to watch Liberty Hill vs Oak Cliff South

Comment

Why doesn’t Fox Sports Southwest cover the games anymore?

Comment

Leaving Franklin at 10:30 Thursday to hopefully watch all 3 games. Hoping Lorena beats Brock, since Franklin beat Lorena, and then Franklin to finally get that State Championship!

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                Why doesn’t Fox Sports Southwest cover the games anymore?
                I believe Bally Sports is basically the same as the Fox Sports Southwest. Not sure if they bought it or what, but I believe someone mentioned that Bally will be airing all the games like Fox Sports Southwest has in the past. I use the Bally app on Roku.

Comment

Go Beavers!

Comment

Good luck to everyone still rolling!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      Leaving Franklin at 10:30 Thursday to hopefully watch all 3 games. Hoping Lorena beats Brock, since Franklin beat Lorena, and then Franklin to finally get that State Championship!
                      First game starts at 11!!! Time you get in the stadium, you might see the end of the first game!!
                      On another note, did anybody catch the show on Bally’s Sports “The Road to State” last night? They did a run down on all the games being played this week. Greg Tepper of Dave Campbell’s Football was one of the broadcasters. He said out of all the games to watch is the one between Franklin and Gunter. This is his favorite matchup.
                      So y’all tune in and watch Thursday night. Might see me on TV. I’ll be the one holding the sign “FINISH”, “WE BELIEVE” and “GO LIONS”!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                        First game starts at 11!!! Time you get in the stadium, you might see the end of the first game!!
                        On another note, did anybody catch the show on Bally’s Sports “The Road to State” last night? They did a run down on all the games being played this week. Greg Tepper of Dave Campbell’s Football was one of the broadcasters. He said out of all the games to watch is the one between Franklin and Gunter. This is his favorite matchup.
                        So y’all tune in and watch Thursday night. Might see me on TV. I’ll be the one holding the sign “FINISH”, “WE BELIEVE” and “GO LIONS”!!!
                        yea forgot about that. I will be there for the Lorena game though

Comment

I may take a LET'S GO BRANDON sign, there's got to be at least one kid named Brandon on one of the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                            Gunter and Franklin should be a great game. Freaking dish network not carrying Bally's sucks. Wish they would let NFHS network stream these games too. Downloaded the Bally's app, but they want my network provider to view the games on it.
                            Yea what’s the deal? Can we not watch it if we have dish? I’ve been trying for thirty minutes to no avail! Uggg

Comment

My kids go to West and we got beat, but my buddies boy #6 plays for Lorena, so I will be rooting for them tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                                Yea what’s the deal?

Deal is, Dish sucks!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X