Clear All

Y’all ready??!!!!
    Round 2 tonight!!!
    Robertson county show down.
    Franklin Lions vs Hearne Eagles!!!
    Let’s get it started

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
      Sitting in the orthopedic surgeons office now from my sons injury on Thursday night. Got sacked on a busted play in the beginning of the 3rd quarter and played the rest of the game on a broken collarbone. He even lead his team down the field for a game tying Qb sneak touchdown with :12 seconds left. Tough little guy, I guess he didn’t understand the difference between being hurt and injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dang, tough kid! Hate to hear that.

Rockwall has Jesuit tonight at home.

Comment

It was a cat fight (no pun intended) between the China Spring Cougars and the Lorena Leopards. CS came out on top but the Leopards played a full 4 quarters and kept grinding against the "bigger" school Cougars.

Comment

Crawford beats Bruceville Eddy 50-6.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
            Sitting in the orthopedic surgeons office now from my sons injury on Thursday night. Got sacked on a busted play in the beginning of the 3rd quarter and played the rest of the game on a broken collarbone. He even lead his team down the field for a game tying Qb sneak touchdown with :12 seconds left. Tough little guy, I guess he didn’t understand the difference between being hurt and injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That's a pretty bad one. He'll heal up! I busted mine in arena ball years ago. Played through it. Trained around it, was back to normal in 5-6 weeks.

His looks a bit worse. But that's not a bad injury to come back from!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Falls County Massacre 2-0. That's what I've dubbed the D!
              41-8. Once again gave up a cheap score on a busted coverage against backups.

We've got Stamford this week. We're going to find out what we've got for sure now! Gonna be a long weekend of planning! They are salty!

Hopefully get out and pop few dove though!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Gilmer scraped by Henderson 50-14.

Comment

Good luck to all the young athletes tonight. Crawford has Axtell at home.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Rwc

Slap Coach Pritchett for me if you see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lorena hosts Gatesville for what feels like a must win for the Leopards.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Franklin travels to Cameron. We won our first 2, they have lost their first 2.
                        Cameron always plays us hard. Pretty sure it’s gonna be a battle to the very end.
                        Good luck to all the teams tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Rwc
                          That could get ugly quick! Hope y'all stay healthy! Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            Franklin travels to Cameron. We won our first 2, they have lost their first 2.
                            Cameron always plays us hard. Pretty sure it’s gonna be a battle to the very end.
                            Good luck to all the teams tonight!!!
                            I am hoping to get to watch the film on this one. Should be a good game! But I don't think Yoe has the horsepower to hang with y'all this year.

Comment

We are headed to Weatherford to meet Stamford. Exciting news for the week was our JV refs cancelled last night.

And more exciting is our charter buses cancelled due to lack of drivers. So we are going to be making the 2.5hr bus ride in a bus with no AC. Just like the good old days! I have been practicing my Chris Farley quotes all day getting ready for the trip!

Comment

Battle Line on 59!!!!

New Caney v. Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X