Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Looking like y’all are going to punch y’all’s ticket to AT&T stadium with a 42-14 lead at half!!!
    Good luck next week!!!
    Thank you. Hope to be able to stay and watch Franklin next week. Good luck tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
      Congratulations! Y’all have something special going.
      Take it all next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. Tell your grandson to keep his head up. Not many can say they were one of the last four standing. Congratulations on a great season Lago!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        Man, there are some good games coming up this weekend!

Heck, in 6A alone, there are 3 games that should be The State Final with Katy vs. Westlake, South Lake Carroll vs. Duncanville & North Shore vs. Lake Travis. Pulling for my Katy Tigers to hand Westlake their first loss of the season. Going to be a tough game there with last possession possibly sealing it. Duncanville will be a heck of a team to beat as well as North Shore.
        you nailed it, this wknd is the wknd to travel if you want to see the best match ups. i was at the katy / summer creek game saturday, i don't think Katy moves on to the next round but it will be a good game. if the game started a little earlier id be headed to waco. i was at the katy / summer creek game saturday and it was one of the best hs games ive seen in a while

Comment

My dude getting some recognition for his work. Not bad for a sophomore who was moved up to varsity during the 5th week of the season.
          Attached Files

Comment

What's the Gilmer score?

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
              Hawley Bearcats taking on Marlin Bulldogs tonight in Weatherford. My daughter is a cheerleader for Hawley. Her senior year. Only 4 teams left!!! Hoping for a trip to Jerry’s world!
              Saw that big semi with the haybales on the back with the Bearcats name painted on them. Good luck to the Bearcats!

Comment

Franklin - Waskom, what a game
                Franklin rolls on
                28-14

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                  What's the Gilmer score?
                  7-20 Gilmer

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue1 View Post
                    Franklin - Waskom, what a game
                    Franklin rolls on
                    28-14

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

That fumble by Waskom at the 10 was a killer. Those kids could fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Any update on the Falls City-Mart game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gunter poured it on in the second half to a solid Roosevelt team. 47 - 12.
                        Franklin vs Gunter 3A II. These two teams have been 1 -2 all year, should be a heck of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                          Any update on the Falls City-Mart game?

FC won 24-20!

Comment

Congrats to Gilmer! That team is pretty good. Their offense seems completely predicated on big passing plays. Nothing else was very effective. Celina D was in the QB’s face all night, but he’s pretty mobile was able to extend plays long enough to find an open man.

My buddy said they travel well, but that didn’t look like the case judging from the stands. The boys on the field though didn’t seem to mind. They had lots of problems with crowd noise though. I’d have to look at the stats, but I bet they had 10+ false starts due to the noise.

Celina offensive play calling got away from what they’ve done all year and it bit then bad. Still a pretty decent season, even for Celina.

I hope Gilmer puts together another performance like that next.

Comment

China Spring over Cuero 34 - 9.

Comment

Just got back home from Bryan. Liberty hill vs Crosby. First time I’ve been to a playoff game in several years. The electricity in the stadium was off the charts! Crosby started to show sign of life late in the 3rd qtr with 2 unanswered touchdowns in 5mins. Liberty hill caught fire and went back on a 14 unanswered run and that was all she wrote. Liberty hill won 42-14. Both teams had tons of fans in the stadium. Going to Jerry World next Saturday to play oak cliff south for the State title. Go Panthers!

Comment

Working...
                                X