Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
    China Springs came to play. I thought there was a few micky mouse penalty Calls but it is what it is! Nothing but a bright future ahead for the greatest high school sports dynasty in the history of the state of Texas!! Good luck to everyone still in it!
    Micky Mouse penalties called!? What about the no-calls?? My son almost got his head ripped off by his face mask and the line judge, standing RIGHT THERE, didn't call it!?
    In the end, we, CHINA SPRING, beat Carthage (need I say more) AND a poor officiating crew!!

Comment

Lorena eased by Columbia 62-13. Pretty proud of my boy. 5 TD passes again today along with a 1 yd rushing tuddy for the slow white kid! That makes 12 TD passes in the playoffs so far. Next up is Diboll. Hope they don’t talk as much smack as a few of the Columbus fans did on the football Friday app. Heck, they still talking after that butt whoopin they took today.
      Good luck next week to all that are still tryin to get to Jerry World.

Comment

Originally posted by bar2hunter View Post
        Micky Mouse penalties called!? What about the no-calls?? My son almost got his head ripped off by his face mask and the line judge, standing RIGHT THERE, didn't call it!?
        In the end, we, CHINA SPRING, beat Carthage (need I say more) AND a poor officiating crew!!
        There’s always that one guy who complains about the officiating Tony. Tell Kyle and the rest of the cougars to keep it rolling buddy.
        Last edited by jabel; 11-27-2021, 01:05 AM. Reason: Misspoke

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
          Easy now, they have to play the Vipers at DKR next Saturday, not the Longhorns .
          My apologies, you are correct! Westlake will be tough to beat by anyone this year, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bar2hunter View Post
            Yes y’all did. After 4 tries it was time for y’all too…

I’m sure we’ll meet again! Good luck to y’all the rest of the way!

And congrats to your son! That’s a heck of a team.
            Last edited by TheHammer; 11-27-2021, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
              There’s always that one guy who complains about the officiating Tony. Tell Kyle and the rest of the cougars to keep it rolling buddy.
              They were pretty bad, for sure! He literally agreed above about the officiating?…. Lol

I’m sure there were missed calls both way. Either way, doesn’t determine outcome of the game! Winners advanced, losers play basketball. Good luck the rest of the way!

Comment

Six defending #TXHSFB state champs lost yesterday.

5A DII — Aledo def. by South Oak Cliff
                4A DI — Argyle def. by Stephenville
                4A DII — Carthage def. by China Spring
                3A DI — Jim Ned def. by Brock
                3A DII — Canadian def. by Abernathy
                1A DI — Sterling City def. by Westbrook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Wow! Crazy stat. Gotta love it, though! Any given Friday night!

Comment

Stephenville spotted Argyle 14 points and still won by 4.����

Comment

Two my three teams (Hallettsville lost week ago), Shiner and Vanderbilt Industrial win to play again next week.
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                        Two my three teams (Hallettsville lost week ago), Shiner and Vanderbilt Industrial win to play again next week.

Shiner v Refugio is going to be a football game next Thursday in Victoria.

Go Cobras!! They’ve got lago vista in San Antonio on Friday. Enjoying their playoff run as well, they’ve got a heck of a future.

Comment

Well Crawford gets by Italy setting up a regional final against a very athletic Marlin team. Came at a price, Breck tore up his knee and our QB out with hip injury.

Crawford will prepare and be ready for the test but without two of our most powerful bullets.

Best of luck to all and God bless.

Rwc

Comment

Man Centex is playing some amazing ball right now!

Mart/Chilton
                            Crawford/Marlin are my two games to watch next week! !

China Spring, Centerville, Franklin, Lorena, the 4 above. Centex has some great ball this year!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Jim Ned wasn’t defeated they were annihilated by Brock 70-25!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                                Jim Ned wasn’t defeated they were annihilated by Brock 70-25!

I don’t think Brock even scored in the 4th quarter. They put up 70 in 3 quarters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X