No announcement yet.

Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorena eased by Caldwell 56-0. Next up is Rockdale.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
      I think the coaches have to enter them into Max Preps.
      Yeah, that’s what I figured.
      Franklin 57
      Clifton. 0
      Lions are 10-0 and will be headed to playoffs in 2 weeks. Not sure who we will play.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Yeah, that’s what I figured.
        Franklin 57
        Clifton. 0
        Lions are 10-0 and will be headed to playoffs in 2 weeks. Not sure who we will play.
        I’m rooting for y’all to bring home the hardware before Christmas!

Comment

Brock pummels it’s Parker County rival Peaster 80-7. I believe that #2 ranking is for real!

Comment

Van beat Canton 55-54 last night to remain unbeaten. Finish up next week with Brownsboro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crawford has Valley Mills tomorrow night to wrap up district play. Can't believe we are already in week 11.

Best of luck to all and hope all stay healthy.

Rwc
              Attached Files

Comment

Last week of the regular season!

Our district is crazy this year. If Holland wins We will be Holland, Hearne, Thorndale, RL.

If Thrall wins it will be Hearne, Thrall, Thorndale, Holland.

And if RL or Hearne loses it turns into a mess. Also whoever goes 4th catches Centerville in 1st round!

Good luck to everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                  Last week of the regular season!

Our district is crazy this year. If Holland wins We will be Holland, Hearne, Thorndale, RL.

If Thrall wins it will be Hearne, Thrall, Thorndale, Holland.

And if RL or Hearne loses it turns into a mess. Also whoever goes 4th catches Centerville in 1st round!

Good luck to everybody.
                  Best of luck to yall, take care of business and the rest will fall in place.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                    Best of luck to yall, take care of business and the rest will fall in place.

Rwc
                    Same to y'all!

Hoping the realignment shakes things up. Would love a Crawford, Axtell, Bosqueville, B Eddy, Moody, Marlin, RL District!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                      Same to y'all!

Hoping the realignment shakes things up. Would love a Crawford, Axtell, Bosqueville, B Eddy, Moody, Marlin, RL District!
                      Yes sir, rumors are starting to fly......always enjoy listening to them, most never play out though.......ha ha

That realignment would be fun.

Rwc

Comment

Good luck tonight to all those playing and prayers up for no injuries before the playoffs start.

Might be a long night for Rockdale as they visit the Leopards in Lorena tonight.

Gonna be bittersweet as this will be the last home game for our youngest. Looking forward to the playoffs next week against Hitchcock.

Comment

Being that Franklin is off and now waiting for playoffs to start, I took off for the deer lease. Might go watch my old alumni, Carthage Bulldogs play since they are at home tonight and that’s where I’m at.
                          Franklin will find out tonight who they will be playing next week. I will miss that game since I will be in Kansas hunting those Chinese chickens. Gonna have to see how I can live stream that game and watch it in the motel room.

Comment

Well, we took care of business. Made it into the playoffs.

Got centerville next Friday im Bremond.

Hope everybody finished healthy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s awesome the UIL has continued to allow the live streaming of high school schools. It’s great to watch my nephew along with his Crawford Pirate teammates from deer camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                It’s awesome the UIL has continued to allow the live streaming of high school schools. It’s great to watch my nephew along with his Crawford Pirate teammates from deer camp.

Can you fill me in on where/how to stream a game?
                                I’m gonna miss our first playoff game and looking to watch it on my phone, hopefully hooked up to the TV in my motel room.

Comment

Working...
                                X