Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck to all tonight.

Crawford welcomes Bosqueville to Pirate field tonight.

Rwc

Comment

After beating the dog out of McGregor last week 63-0, Lorena hosts Cameron tonight for what should be a more competitive game. My son's favorite target is out with a concussion but we got one of our receivers back last week. A 6'3" receiver is always nice to have as he had 3 catches for 86 yds and tuddy. Gonna be fun tonight.

Good luck to all tonight,

John Abel

Comment

We roll into Buffalo tonite here in week 9. Franklin crowd has been showing up at these away games. We outnumber the home crowd easily and our defense feeds off the noise we make. Looking for another big win!!!
        Good luck to all the teams out there!!

Comment

Centerville up 60-8 in the 4th quarter

Comment

Buffalo meat isn’t to good when over cooked!!!
            Franklin 77
            Buffalo. 3
            This game was over in the first 6 minutes of the game. One more win and off to the playoffs!!!
            9-0 Baby!!

Comment

Lorena got by Cameron 42-20. Went up 14-0 in the first five minutes of the game but went away from the bread and butter that makes this team click. Cameron scored 13 in the second quarter to make it 14-13 at half. Lorena took the second half kick and got back to the ground and pound to score 28 unanswered before giving up a trash TD late in the fourth. Up next is Caldwell and I feel for those boys next week on their home field. The two-headed monster that totes the rock for the leopards are pretty dang good. Both backs had over 130 each last night thanks to the o-line.

Comment

Crawford puts on a show and beats Bosqueville by allot to stay undeafted.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  Buffalo meat isn’t to good when over cooked!!!
                  Franklin 77
                  Buffalo. 3
                  This game was over in the first 6 minutes of the game. One more win and off to the playoffs!!!
                  9-0 Baby!!
                  Did Gunter over take Franklin as number one, hum ? 3A-2

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post

Depends on what poll you look at. Way it’s looking, we will know the real #1 in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Depends on what poll you look at. Way it’s looking, we will know the real #1 in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Yeah, I just saw that the other day on Max Preps. They have Gunter at #1 and Franklin at #2.
                      But Dave Campbell’s has it the other way around.
                      I do hope we get to find out in December!!!

Comment

say what you want about my hometown, but the quinlan panthers have put on a clinic so far this year lol...

8-0, average score is 54-19, and rushing for 517 yards a game.

the 3 leading rushers are averaging 10.3, 12.3, and 12.7 yards per carry and have 861, 1415, and 1214 yards, respectively...

they take on the fighting foxes of caddo mills in a battle of local 4a powers....

Comment

Franklin goes up against Clifton tonight at home. This will be our last regular season game. Bye week next week and then off to the playoffs.
                          Anybody know where I can find our stats? Max Preps doesn’t have any listed for Franklin. I’m looking to see what our average is on offense.

Comment

Crawford easies by Itasca by allot.

One district game left then playoffs.

District 7 Champs……again.

Rwc

Comment

Gunter is Ranked 2nd to Franklin and has been all year. Gunter like Franklin is a lot better this year only graduating a handful of players. Maybe we see you in Jerry World if we get past those Canadian boys. Hoping the players stay healthy.
                              We just got beat by tulia… our defense is horrible right now- we are a much easier out at the moment with little time to improve

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                                Franklin goes up against Clifton tonight at home. This will be our last regular season game. Bye week next week and then off to the playoffs.
                                Anybody know where I can find our stats? Max Preps doesn’t have any listed for Franklin. I’m looking to see what our average is on offense.
                                I think the coaches have to enter them into Max Preps.

Comment

Working...
                                X