Lafayette eats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lafayette eats.

I’m in Lafayette for the night. Where should I eat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riding solo or with the fam ?

https://bontempsgrill.com/

I'll edit and post more food options shortly , what you hungry for ?

Comment

Dean Os pizza. Owner is a big bowhunter and has killed the super slam with a bow. I believe he also has a restaurant called prejeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Neighborhood Cajun, creole & seafood steakhouse offering mesquite wood grilled menu items including Apple & Tasso Stuffed Pork Chops & local craft beer on tap.

Solo. Here for work, then off to Hammond.

Comment

two other options with solid seafood dishes

https://www.poorboysriversideinn.com...-seafood-menu/

a bit more high end as this place does not disappoint

https://www.mazengrilllafayette.com/menu

Comment

Prejean's is a cant miss if your looking for Cajun Cooking... Great atmosphere also. Its about a mile north of I-10 on 49

Comment

Burgers - Judice Inn
              PoBoys - Old Time Grocery
              Cajun Soul Food - Laura's Cafe 2
              Pizza - Deano's
              Mexican and margaritas - La Fonda

Comment

At one time even Walk On’s had good food and cold beer. Have not dropped by there in a couple of years though.

Comment

Old Tyme Grocery and get the old tyme special poboy. It has roast beef, ham, turkey, swiss and sauce.

laura's cafe and get the stuff turkey wing over rice and gravy. Soul food restaurant with a lot of side and plate lunch options.

Pizza= pizza village or Deanos

Prejeans sucks, tourist restaurant.

If you don't mind traveling a few minutes out of town Cafe josephine or Little Big Cup are true cajun specialty restaurants and both are awesome.
                  Last edited by RaginCagin; 08-11-2021, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faulkster View Post
                    Prejean's is a cant miss if your looking for Cajun Cooking... Great atmosphere also. Its about a mile north of I-10 on 49
                    This. I haven't eaten a ton of Cajun food but theirs was by far the best I've ever had.

Comment

Had a good meal at Bon Temps last week and you can't go wrong with Mazens.

Comment

We love Olde Tyme Grocery

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Neighborhood Cajun, creole & seafood steakhouse offering mesquite wood grilled menu items including Apple & Tasso Stuffed Pork Chops & local craft beer on tap.

Ate here a few weeks ago and it was great!!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                            Old Tyme Grocery and get the old tyme special poboy. It has roast beef, ham, turkey, swiss and sauce.

laura's cafe and get the stuff turkey wing over rice and gravy. Soul food restaurant with a lot of side and plate lunch options.

Pizza= pizza village or Deanos

Prejeans sucks, tourist restaurant.

If you don't mind traveling a few minutes out of town Cafe josephine or Little Big Cup are true cajun specialty restaurants and both are awesome.
                            I tried to tell these necks about Little Big Cup before. Falls on death ears because it isn’t one of those overrated Cajun’y places on I-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              At one time even Walk On’s had good food and cold beer. Have not dropped by there in a couple of years though.
                              Not as good as when it opened. It's ok. Beer is still cold. For that type of food and drink there is a Fat Pats that just opened in Broussard not far from my house that is much better than walk ons in my opinion.

For italian/cajun food Nash's in Broussard is one of my favorites. Can't go wrong with Riverside as Blaze posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X