X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current guess....................
    Attached Files

Comment

NHC shifted a bit west at 4. Still puts Houston area on the wet side and they look to have it slowing down in east Texas. Looks like my deer lease in Nacogdoches will get soaked as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mucho Agua.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Latest GFS has Nicholas coming ashore as a strong tropical storm/minimal hurricane around Matagorda and moving into Southeast Texas with heavy rain and gusty winds.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

7pm advisory is slowed to North movement at 2mph. Not good for it to slow down. More time for strengthening. Needs to speed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              Latest GFS has Nicholas coming ashore as a strong tropical storm/minimal hurricane around Matagorda and moving into Southeast Texas with heavy rain and gusty winds.

You got a morning report for us Johnny as far as possible rain totals?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                You got a morning report for us Johnny as far as possible rain totals?
                Not quite Moses, but might keep the boat in the driveway ready.....

Comment

Filled the truck up with diesel. May need more snacks and beer.

Comment

Space City folks are saying isolated spots of 20" plus, but that the storm is going to speed up so it should reduce totals. It looks like Houston is going to get manageable rainfall totals. Shouldn't have a Harvey situation, knock on wood.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      Space City folks are saying isolated spots of 20" plus, but that the storm is going to speed up so it should reduce totals. It looks like Houston is going to get manageable rainfall totals. Shouldn't have a Harvey situation, knock on wood.
                      Agreed. Everything I am seeing shows it moving through pretty quickly and being out of the Houston area by tomorrow evening. As long as they move and don't sit and dump like Allison and Harvey we should be good to go for the most part. That isn't to say isolated rainfalls will not flood some folks and all the usual low lying areas are still at risk obviously.

Comment

He's coming in hot![emoji2]

There is a chance Nicholas could be a hurricane right before landfall but regardless, impacts will be the same. The coastal counties will see the higher rain totals but it looks like a wide spread 5"-10" of rain will be common.

Winds will be up across the area obvisouly...Kingwood, Houston and the Spring area are already under a Tropical Storm Warning. I wouldn't expect wide spread power outages in these areas but it doesn't take much with all these trees dancing around power lines.

Comment

Dang wish this sucker would move more west. South Texas and hill country could use all this rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                            Dang wish this sucker would move more west. South Texas and hill country could use all this rain.
                            agree, but unfortunately it;s not going too. bet we are lucky to get a 1/2"

Comment

It is starting to spin............................

Comment

Just woke up from a nap, what’s happening

Comment

Working...
                                X