2021 Hurricane Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Just about perfect timing, we can’t ever actually dry up.

Ain't that tha dang truff Philip!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Ain't that tha dang truff Philip!!
      It's crazy how much rain totals lately have differed over just 50-60 miles. We are dry as a bone at my house in Livingston and my grass and flower beds are dying while I have jobs 40-50 miles south of me that have had more than enough rain. Looks like we have a potential rain maker first half of next week but we'll see. Looks like south of I-10 and East of Houston will get the most while we may not see much of nothing.

Comment

Well I can tell you that Tarkington Prairie doesn't need it (or at least not at my place)!! I've been trying to get some dirt work done since Spring and it has just now really this week gotten dry enough the trucks can get to where they need to dump the dirt and start to work it... Rain this weekend/next week will likely stop that project dead in its tracks!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Well I can tell you that Tarkington Prairie doesn't need it (or at least not at my place)!! I've been trying to get some dirt work done since Spring and it has just now really this week gotten dry enough the trucks can get to where they need to dump the dirt and start to work it... Rain this weekend/next week will likely stop that project dead in its tracks!
          Dang Charlie. It's crazy how it's been missing us while nailing yall and we aren't that far apart

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            It's crazy how much rain totals lately have differed over just 50-60 miles. We are dry as a bone at my house in Livingston and my grass and flower beds are dying while I have jobs 40-50 miles south of me that have had more than enough rain. Looks like we have a potential rain maker first half of next week but we'll see. Looks like south of I-10 and East of Houston will get the most while we may not see much of nothing.

Yepp. Here in Huntsville the army worms got us and the lack of rain, literally zero measurable rain in well over a month, has left my pastures just sand. Horses need hay, we don’t have grass anymore. This will be a huge help for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We could use the rain, if we could get it without a flood. People around here have had way too much flooding in their lives.

Not excited about its impact on teal season either.

Comment

We need rain but not bad enough for anyone to flood or have storm damage.

Comment

Space city guys making this next storm sound like not a big deal apart from some heavy rainfall totals, any thoughts from the TBH weather guys?

Comment

Going to be a wet week in Houston.......

Comment

Bump

Comment

Going to be a sloppy week, mainly along the Texas coast. Some of the hurricane models are ramping Nicholas up to hurricane strength so wouldn't let my guard down.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Going to be a sloppy week, mainly along the Texas coast. Some of the hurricane models are ramping Nicholas up to hurricane strength so wouldn't let my guard down.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
                          Hearing a lot of ramping up talk - not good.

Comment

I had no idea. [emoji33] Hopefully nothing major. My family is still with me since Ida.....enough drama for this season.[emoji856]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got this from a college buddy that lives in Kendleton!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stringmusic View Post
                                GFS Model showing hurricane landfall around Galveston/Crystal Beach September 14
                                GFS Picked this one up pretty early

Comment

Working...
                                X