No announcement yet.

2021 Hurricane Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were one of the fortune ones coming out to rig today while everyone else was evacuating. Somehow I always seem to find myself in these situations. Race to pull riser to get out of the path with time and weather against us.

Comment

2021 Hurricane Season

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Sounds like we grew up doing the same things to a T!!![emoji2962]
      I'm at a board meeting for SCI in Vegas this week and trying to get mom and dad to get on the road to Texas.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I’m younger than y’all by a few years and grew up in Beaumont and we did the same thing.

Mom graduated from Berwick High and dad graduated from Morgan City High. That’s probably where that came from.

I have a lot of family in Amelia, Morgan City, Patterson that I’m worried about. I say I’m worried about them but they never leave and are all 65 to 83.

I feel like they have it figured out by now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Black Ice; 08-27-2021, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Accuweathers showing now this thing comes ashore as a Cat 4. That just blows my mind. This is gonna be bad, bad, bad. I can only imagine what the effects would have been had it wound up hitting south of Houston though.

Prayers up for all those in its path. Y’all just don’t deserve this.

Comment

She just got into the open Gulf and is starting to ramp up. This ain't gonna be good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            She just got into the open Gulf and is starting to ramp up. This ain't gonna be good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Man I’ve been beggin friends an family to come stay here, i have a bad feelin about this one tor some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Man I’ve been beggin friends an family to come stay here, i have a bad feelin about this one tor some reason

Its gonna be bad, ask me how I know

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a really good video.

Prayers to everyone in the line of this monster.

Comment

not many on the roads? https://511la.org/ this is the real deal get out now folks.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    not many on the roads? https://511la.org/ this is the real deal get out now folks.
                    Are people not evacuating??

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      My branch office down in Plaquemine is about to get pummeled. We’ve evacuated them and their families to our Mobile, Al branch offices. Prayers to your family and everyone in the eye of this monster.

Comment

Friends in Morgan City pack up and headed to Illinois.

Comment

Any new updates?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            in Plaquemine is about to get pummeled. .
                            Plaquemine, LA across the MS River from Baton Rouge

Or Plaquemines Parish down south near Belle Chase, Port Sulphur, Buras, Venice

Either way both are gonna get tremendous amounts of wind & rain. Plaquemines Parish is not gonna be pretty

Houma, Thibodeaux, Morgan City really need the prayers .

I’m 45 miles North East of MC and hoping the Hurricane veers more East

Comment

Did anyone see the footage from New Orleans last night on Bourbon Street? Normal Friday night with full crowds like nothing is happening. If they wait, it's going to be a parking lot on the evacuation routes.

Maybe they have full faith in the new levee system and pumps?

Comment

Dad should be out of dialysis within the hour. Hopefully he is strong enough to get straight on the road with mom, sister, aunt and BIL doing the driving.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X