• Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Congrats! And God bless those nurses.

Evelyn is a great family name (I may be biased!).

It’s a family name here too. Evelyn was my wife’s great-grandmother’s name and Marie is her mom’s middle name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          Wow! Those are some LOOONG fingers on that girl! Future piano player? Or perhaps a neurosurgeon.

They are super long. I love that picture of her fingers intertwined. Looks like she’s praying.

I don’t care what she grows up to do as long as she is strong, independent, and likes to hunt with daddy.

Comment

Thank you all for the well-wishes and congratulations. Insurance pays for us to stay for 3 nights while she’s in NICU, so we are spending at least another night at the hospital. It’s nice that momma is well enough to be discharged, but happy we get to stay close to Evvy.

Comment

Congratulations to your family!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                They are super long. I love that picture of her fingers intertwined. Looks like she’s praying.

I don’t care what she grows up to do as long as she is strong, independent, and likes to hunt with daddy.

I’m going to give you the same advice I give to all new parents of daughters: as soon as she’s old enough, sign her up for some sort of martial arts class—doesn’t matter what kind as long as the focus is on self-defense first, and character development second.

Our girls need to know how to take care of themselves, especially when faced with a bully (predator) of superior height and weight. THIS is the best way to instill confidence in a girl. Instill in her physical confidence and intellectual confidence will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                  I’m going to give you the same advice I give to all new parents of daughters: as soon as she’s old enough, sign her up for some sort of martial arts class—doesn’t matter what kind as long as the focus is on self-defense first, and character development second.

Our girls need to know how to take care of themselves, especially when faced with a bully (predator) of superior height and weight. THIS is the best way to instill confidence in a girl. Instill in her physical confidence and intellectual confidence will follow.

Can’t disagree with that at all. This is our second daughter and I told my wife the same thing. Life can be cruel and is full of suffering. Best thing we can do is equip our children for the world that awaits them.

Comment

Congratulations to y’all . Glad everything is going well.

That is a beautiful child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Evelyn Marie is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you, your wife and family.

Comment

What a beautiful baby girl. Congrats to you and your wife!

Comment

Congrats. Beautiful little girl!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again y’all! She made a ton of progress overnight. Docs make rounds at 9, but the nurse was hopeful that we’d get to take her home as early as this evening!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                                Thanks again y’all! She made a ton of progress overnight. Docs make rounds at 9, but the nurse was hopeful that we’d get to take her home as early as this evening!

Congratulations, what a beautiful child. Evelyn Marie, you are a real Texas darling.

Comment

Working...
                                X