X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, prayers for comfort and healing for you and your family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.....prayers sent.

Comment

I’m sorry, praying for you and your family.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

I'm sorry to read this, Mike. I will pray and hope for comfort, peace, and courage to face each day for you and and your family.

Comment

Mike I am so, so sorry for your and your family's loss. I rejoice knowing that as you said, Michelle is a child of God and with Him right now. She is more alive right now than ever before. For her life is just now started and it lasts unabated forever! No more pain, suffering or sadness; only rejoicing and praising God as she can now see Jesus face to face!!

Lord receive this spirit into Your eternal rest. We rejoice in this homecoming, but Lord we ask for comfort for Mike and the rest of Michelle's family. She was such a wonderful person and close member of this family. There is a big hole in their earthly circle right now. Lord we ask that this hole be filled with Your presence and that healing can begin soon. Comfort them Lord God in their time of grief and mourning. Lord I ask You for that extra measure of grace from Your enormous Love for us to be poured out on our brother Mike. Give him strength to stand with the family and strength to be a positive support for them. Guide them all through this our of darkness and draw them closer to You with the assurance that they will once again be reunited in total harmony with You and the rest of their long line of loved ones who have gone on before. Lord we thank You for your Love for us in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Blessings and love from my tribe to yours Mike.

Comment

So sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Sir. Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Sorry to hear prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for the family and friends

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for the family.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, god bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X