Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
    Yall act like this is some sort of nail in the coffin, its 1 dude.

To your point, tu is currently sitting #10 (17 commits) - ahead of #12 A&M - in the current 247 Team Rankings. It’s WAY too early to count the 2022 chickens, especially when even verbal “commitments” don’t mean what the used to.

I do like that the Ags seem to have momentum with a lot of top prospects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      LSU is a sinking ship.
      Really ? LSU pulled his scholarship offer and AJ Johnson de-committed to avoid embarrassment and save face. Did you know that Johnson has been living with the Manning's for over a year so they could help an underprivileged kid out. He started running with his old crowd of friends and making poor decisions. Stuff turns up missing from the Manning residence, Johnson is not welcomed back to Newman HS, and he is now moving to FLA to play for another high school during his Sr. year. Sounds like LSU made the right choice and Johnson sunk his own ship

"I am opening things back up," Johnson told the Geaux247 staff. "It’s still an opportunity for LSU, (I am) just opening things back up. I’m also moving to West Palm Beach. So I will be playing my senior year at another school."

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        Really ? LSU pulled his scholarship offer and AJ Johnson de-committed to avoid embarrassment and save face. Did you know that Johnson has been living with the Manning's for over a year so they could help an underprivileged kid out. He started running with his old crowd of friends and making poor decisions. Stuff turns up missing from the Manning residence, Johnson is not welcomed back to Newman HS, and he is now moving to FLA to play for another high school during his Sr. year. Sounds like LSU made the right choice and Johnson sunk his own ship

"I am opening things back up," Johnson told the Geaux247 staff. "It’s still an opportunity for LSU, (I am) just opening things back up. I’m also moving to West Palm Beach. So I will be playing my senior year at another school."

The kid A&M got a verbal from today was an LSU commit at one point too.

Comment

The kid A&M got a verbal from today was an LSU commit at one point too.
          And your point is ??? Kids de-commit all the time for various reasons. Expect to see it a LOT more with the NIL now in place and bagman handing out free $$$.

Is Aggie a sinking ship because Kendal Daniels, Victory Vaka, and Isaiah Sategna all de-committed and chose to play elsewhere ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
            Maybe the Horns will finish in the top 100 in recruiting. All these hurdles the coaching staff has to clear in their first year may prove too much to have a successful class. A&M should win the national championship this year, with all these loaded recruiting classes, especially on the d-line. They should hold Bama’s offense to negative yards. It will be interesting to see college station celebrate a title. Were color photographs even a thing in 1939?

Classic “straw man?”

I hope the Ags are able to compete for the SEC west (which would put them in position to compete for the SEC crown and possibly the NC. Bama, UGA and LSU have had decent classes recently, too (never mind OU, OSU, Clemson, etc.)

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Classic “straw man?”

I hope the Ags are able to compete for the SEC west (which would put them in position to compete for the SEC crown and possibly the NC. Bama, UGA and LSU have had decent classes recently, too (never mind OU, OSU, Clemson, etc.)

Sure, if that’s what y’all call it.
              Ags should compete for a title. The SEC West should run thru college station this season. Jimbo is loaded and ready to flex his muscles.

Comment

And your point is ??? Kids de-commit all the time for various reasons. Expect to see it a LOT more with the NIL now in place and bagman handing out free $$$.

Is Aggie a sinking ship because Kendal Daniels, Victory Vaka, and Isaiah Sategna all de-committed and chose to play elsewhere ?

A couple of 2021 guys thrown in the mix to make it look like something it’s not.

Comment

Don’t argue with people that know nothing about a ship

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Don’t argue with people that know nothing about a ship

Let me guess Drop Dead and Cajun Blake had full rides to play ball for LSU.

Comment

Lol this makes about as much sense as all your others #struckanerve [emoji1787]

Comment

But actually

Comment

But actually

Well played

Comment

Alabama contacts are in this kid's ear. Saban will do whatever he can to sign a kid from LA to hurt LSU in recruiting. LSU is loaded at WR, 7 freshman with insane talent and 2 current commits. If this de-commit were an OT or LB position player, I'd be concerned. LSU gonna be alright Lil' Brother

I should have posted my [emoji23] emoji. I know LSU is gonna be fine. Just having fun

Comment

Speaking of fun, Sark has a new handle on Texags. 3*skisian [emoji23]

Comment

But actually

Well done Sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X