Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The avets 80w are big reels.

Comment

Way to go, all your kids have an awesome dad. That young shark catching buddy of yours from now on will watch “Jaws” and say “meh, here’s a pic of how I did it for real”. Congratulations!

Comment

Good job dad

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nicely done!!

Comment

That's awesome, I'm sure your son will never forget that experience!
            Did you kayak your baits out?

Comment

Thats awesome. Was it an all nighter? What time did he hit?

Comment

Nice Bull!!

August was always my best month for sharks in the surf. Seemed like the hotter the water the better.

Comment

Pretty cool! Making fun memories!

Comment

Awesome! Kids will definitely remember that

I can’t recall the last time I dropped anything larger than a 6/0
                    Wide or a 50w in gorda for sharks. Just don’t make that deep of drops Anymore.
                    The wife and I have a trip planned my next set of days off this month and then taking an uncle of mine that’s never shark fished out hen I’m off in September. Been too long since I’ve hit the sand

Comment

I have a kayak but also have a jet ski. The jet ski is awesome when
                      Doing long drops. I dropped baits at 530 and the bull hit about 1030

Comment

What’d you end up using for bait? Real nice bull

Comment

When I was about 10 years old my Dad and uncle took me pier fishing at Gulf Coast Pier in Galveston. Uncle Neal was throwing a Penn Long Beach on a Calcutta bamboo rod. In the middle of the night I heard the clicker start, when I got to the rail I saw the biggest Manta Ray in the whole world (to a 10 year old) run under the pier and break us off. We caught several bull reds that night but I will never forget that sea monster. I've been ruined ever since.
                          Someday he'll tell the story of that one.

Comment

Working...
                          X