Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doc’s Taxidermy Update-Texas Slam and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
    The Alberta Bighorn is over the counter if in the archery only area, correct?
    Maybe for residents. I think they have good shots at sheep tags. I think most of them are draw tags however. It doesn’t matter too much for us foreigners. We have to pay to play.

Comment

Looks awesome, but find someone else to mount your ducks going forward. That pintail is alittlw rough

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
        Looks awesome, but find someone else to mount your ducks going forward. That pintail is alittlw rough
        I agree it’s not all star work on the bird. The pic is terrible. I don’t have great options here in Amarillo and I reached out to a couple about shipping a frozen bird but they said no. I need to send some birds to some of the top tier guys but just haven’t done it.

Comment

Look at birdman in Colorado, he will accept and ship birds. Has a long wait list but one the top tier burd taxis out there

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
            Look at birdman in Colorado, he will accept and ship birds. Has a long wait list but one the top tier burd taxis out there
            He is on my list when I get the right bird. I have looked at him for a while. His work is stellar!

Comment

They all look great. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                He is on my list when I get the right bird. I have looked at him for a while. His work is stellar!
                I'm using Lowell Shapely for all my bird work now. World class at much less than Birdman or Shane Smith.

Comment

He hunts with us at Tulia most years. His work is truly amazing.

Comment

Here is a pair I shot in Oklahoma. I was able to freeze them and ship them off. I just got them back from Birdman in Colorado. This was the photo he took of my birds, but they look just as good in person.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X