No announcement yet.

Prayers for Robinhood’s family please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power of prayer is exceptional. Mikayla and Frank are tough as nails. I see it every day with Mikayla. I mean she does have to put up with me all dang day.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
      Power of prayer is exceptional. Mikayla and Frank are tough as nails. I see it every day with Mikayla. I mean she does have to put up with me all dang day.

That speaks for itself…[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Man that is a great pic and great family! Good stuff right thar!

Future Vi-Enny pro staff members![emoji23]

Training them now [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
          Training them now [emoji106]

Hahahahaha

Comment

Oh man, this just made my day!! The smiles on those young'uns pretty much says it all...
            THANK YOU JESUS!! Absolutely looking at the tri-fecta of miracles right there!!

Lord God, THANK YOU for bringing these little ones back from the brink of earthly death. Thank You for giving them the witness they have for You Lord. Let their lights shine brightly for many years and generations as they are living proof of Your awesome healing power and love for all of us.
            Protect them Lord, them and their family that their circle be unbroken. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Oh man, this just made my day!! The smiles on those young'uns pretty much says it all...
              THANK YOU JESUS!! Absolutely looking at the tri-fecta of miracles right there!!

Lord God, THANK YOU for bringing these little ones back from the brink of earthly death. Thank You for giving them the witness they have for You Lord. Let their lights shine brightly for many years and generations as they are living proof of Your awesome healing power and love for all of us.
              Protect them Lord, them and their family that their circle be unbroken. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Amen

Comment

Glad to see that photo. I was talking about this to my wife a couple of days ago as we were approaching that intersection. I didn't remember the exact intersection until this thread came back up. Glad everyone is doing so well. God is good all the time.

Comment

Working...
                X