Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DPS everywhere between Hondo, Uvalde, and Rock Springs….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious how it will be at our place South of London this season. We are pretty far off the beaten path...

Comment

Originally posted by m16 View Post
      wth! He's passing police units while they are in pursuit? He must have a really fast ride!:d
      lol!! ^^^^:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Thank you Potato Joe, the Ho and everyone who voted for them
        It wasn’t that many that voted for them.
        Not nearly enough to win an election.

Comment

First time in 30 yrs. I have seen evidence of illegals on my place in Goliad. Found a bunch of foil coke cans and a couple of kids back packs in the pasture. They also broke into my barn and raided the fridge. Goliad county SO told me they have had a bunch of reports of this stuff lately.

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
            First time in 30 yrs. I have seen evidence of illegals on my place in Goliad. Found a bunch of foil coke cans and a couple of kids back packs in the pasture. They also broke into my barn and raided the fridge. Goliad county SO told me they have had a bunch of reports of this stuff lately.
            When a million people pass through an area, there are bad consequences. This can't be allowed to continue for 3.5 more years. Something has to give.

Comment

I watch Fox Business every morning and Maria Bartiromo cover's the illegal alien invasion daily. It's infuriating to watch the organized and intentional attack to our sovereign nation.

Comment

The Edwards Co Sheriff's FB page shows arrests almost daily and that is just Edwards co.

Comment

Working...
                X