Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone verify if this is spider bite???(graphic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just go see an actual doctor before your arm falls off.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
      Whoever recommended prid…….wow. I have applied it 4 times and it has drawn out stuff everytime.

This stuff is awesome! Even thou according to the FDA its “dangerous”. I’ve never had better results from anything else, prescription or not.
      Cause the FDA/CDC is owned by Big Farma and there ain't any money in black salve!

Comment

Whoever recommended prid…….wow. I have applied it 4 times and it has drawn out stuff everytime.

This stuff is awesome! Even thou according to the FDA its “dangerous”. I’ve never had better results from anything else, prescription or not.
        Kind of make you wonder about the FDA.

Those ol'timers weren't dummies.

My Grandmother made a salve with Bees wax and hog lard and a few other things. That stuff was the best I've ever seen on burns.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Cause the FDA/CDC is owned by Big Farma and there ain't any money in black salve!

This plus he used Google... What else would be expected... If it's good for your health and cheap, these are the worst 2 possible sources to look for truth. FACT!

Comment

Good. Glad you’re on the mend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
              Good. Glad you’re on the mend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Slowly improving every day. I will update this thread if my leg falls off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X