Dad could use some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    Mom is doing great, dad is improving but will probably be a few more weeks until he is fully recovered

Nova, mom told me that Robin, Jill, Laura and some of her kids had it. Been praying for lots of folks that have it around here
    Good report on your mom. Will continue prayers for your dad to heal back OK, keep us posted and God bless and watch over your folks.

Comment

Prayers for strength and healing for your family and friends, especially your dad and mom.

Comment

Talked to dad tonight and he is continuing to improve. Said he was not ready to jump in with both feet but feels like doing a little more every day.

He did ask me to thank all of you and let you know how grateful they are for your prayers for the two of them. He gets on here and reads a lot but he does not have an account. He saw this thread and was touched by the amount of people who prayed for them over the past few weeks and wanted to make sure you all knew how much it meant to them

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          Just talked to him, said he is still feeling pretty weak

Probably going to take some time to recover his strength

Keep praying, we appreciate it
          Prayers up. My Mom got really weak and it lasted a couple weeks after the virus cleared. Your Dads energy should pick back up. Glad the scans were clear. That's a major win in the short term.

Comment

Glad to hear of their improvement!
            Tell him to take it slow. Time will heal. Continued prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s good news Brian, glad he continues to improve.

Comment

Dang B, just seeing this! Glad to hear your mom is doing good and that your dad is getting better. I'll be praying that this continues.

Comment

Happy to hear his continuous improvement.

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

More Prayers

Comment

Working...
                      X