No announcement yet.

What would you have done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did Long John Silvers start carrying crab in the first place??

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      When did Long John Silvers start carrying crab in the first place??
      I saw a short clip last night about LJS being a money laundering front. Serving bad food purposely so they don't have to deal with customers. Pretty funny.

Comment

I would not have left a tip. If there isn’t a penalty to the waitstaff for providing bad service you’re making it more likely for her to provide that same bad service to the next customer

Comment

I would have paid for the app and bounced.

If it was papadeaux, send a complaint on their website. They will send you a gift card. And before the pitch forks come, I've used the site to compliment service and received a card and an email from the manager

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            I saw a short clip last night about LJS being a money laundering front. Serving bad food purposely so they don't have to deal with customers. Pretty funny.

Whoaaaaaa, bad food, really have you not been in there yourself and had some fresh New England caught cod, fried to a golden brown and crisp Idaho fries...watch your tongue!! Yea, has to be a front, wouldn't be surprised. Haven't seen the commercials in a while either.

Which brings to mind, is red lobster a from to?

Comment

You probably did the right thing by not making a big scene, although I probably would have pushed a little harder, but I would certainly make it known which restaurant it was. In fact, I would probably have let the manager know that I would spread the word of this kind of service and perhaps even file a complaint with the better business bureau.

Comment

I would have walked out and paid for my app and drinks, no tip.
                Why no tip? I don't they they'd mind

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes
                Last edited by Pushbutton2; 07-31-2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

My wife would go to the ladies room first and take a left instead(towards the exit)
                  I'd follow about 3 minutes later.

Comment

The manager obligated you to accept a meal you did not order because it was already being prepared.

At that point, I would have left money for drinks and bailed.

Comment

Would have walked out. Might have paid for what I ate & drank already.

Comment

I would have politely told him to keep the entrees and we will consider the drinks and apps a consolation prize for having wasted my time. It would have been a civil discussion from my end as long as it remained as such on his end.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

You handled it right. It's just food and you'll eat again in 6 hours. Not worth the aggravation. Just don't go back.

Comment

Working...
                          X