No announcement yet.

Holy Mother of Snakes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had 2 cats show up here about 2 years ago. Both are females, so we are up to a total of 7 feral cats now. They aren’t as wild as they used to be, still can’t touch any of them, but we feed them just enough to hang around. They come and go from my place to my neighbor. I haven’t seen a copperhead for a while now. By this time of the year, my neighbor would have already killed a dozen of them. She hasn’t seen a one yet this summer.

Comment

I would look all around your property to make sure you don't have a den somewhere. For there to be that many in so many various sizes, I hate to say it but you might have one. Nothing a little tannerite can't handle.

Comment

Turn some feral hogs loose - they will keep the snake population down! On second thought, that might not be the cool thing to do!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
          Nope! Pretty sure I would have died in that nightmare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Call in Bishop Bullwinkle on this one

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IiHRSBAMwU"]Hell NO - Hell 2 Da Naw Naw || How to say NO to someone! - YouTube[/ame]

And get you some of this for the 12 Ga

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwhCygmhbCg&t=16s"]12 Gauge Dragon's Breath AT NIGHT!- Smarter Every Day 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

About three years ago my neighbor to the north killed 9 Copperheads in his front yard in one night. Last year I killed 7 Rattlesnakes in in 24 hours in the side yard of my ex-lease house near Throckmorton. They had a den under the house.

Comment

Cat's are stone cold killers to snakes. I watched our sweetheart of a cat turn into killer mode one year when a gopher snake made the mistake of coming into our yard. It wasn't even a semi-fair fight. That cat was 10 times faster than the snake. Then when the cat decided to stop playing, she went straight to KILL and just ****!

Comment

pure devil right there

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                  Cicadas are out now.
                  This, they eat them. .

Comment

I wish I had not read this . . .

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFl2fuX7sL8"]Southern Copperhead eating a Cicada Nymph. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

holeeeee schnikeeeesss!

Comment

Sounds like a good time to me. I love to go snake hunting.

Comment

Holly crap. To bad that wasnt on video lol

Comment

I killed 4 in one night in somewhat same fashion, killed one, then two....then got to looking around and found 2 more!!

We moved shortly after that!

Comment

You had the copperhead version of fighting zombies in the Walking Dead. Impressive. How long do you think it’ll take to get your underwear from between your cheeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X