• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford of Bourne rules. Ask for Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Man I have to agree they look like crap

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      ....and cheap...reminds me of a patriot or Kia soul.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
        No they won't. Thank the unions for that.

And before any of the union guys jump straddle of me for saying it, do you really want to try and convince me that someone installing tires on vehicles on an assembly line should be making $50/hour? That aint "skilled" labor. A monkey could be trained to do it.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
        uhhh....no.....no they couldn't. If they could they would. Dumbest statement on the interwebs today. You win.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          I've had 3 or 4 people tell me how ugly the new Bronco is. Every one of them thought the Sport was the full size. I hadn't seen a full size in person until this weekend and it looked pretty dang good.
          Not sure why Ford put out the Sport model first like they did. Perhaps it wasn't on purpose.

I've seen a few of the Sport models and the first one I saw, I thought it was the actual Bronco and underwhelming to say the least. Looked like an ugly cross between a Ford escape and a Range Rover sport.

The actual full size Bronco looks nice.

Regardless, it's obvious that Ford has seen the popularity of the Jeep Wrangler sore with the 4 door unlimited and is looking to capitalize on that expanding market segment.

Comment

I wouldn't give you $39K for one of those ugly little things

Tell them to shove it and give my deposit back IN CASH RIGHT NOW

I bet if you start making a big scene they would not be able to get you paid and out of their ASAP

Comment

Still chip shortages, chips are going to Trucks and larger SUV. Cars are on wait list as well as special orders.

Comment

Working...
              X