No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good hunt and great duck kabobs afterward.

Comment

Just a 3 man of blackjacks to show from the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

we are covered up in Woodies. very few malards around.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man you guys are gonna make me start hating ducks again.

Comment

In Young county at the ranch relaxing for the final weekend. Ponds are low low or dry from the drought. Me and my son got 5 this morning. Had one other chance ,but didn't see them in time. Great times and hopefully tomorrow on my other pond we get a few more. It has been the better one all season and a few birds went over that way this morning. Was just glad to get a few on this pond.
            Congrats to everyone today!!!

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow!!

Comment

Man… lots of shoulda woulda’s this AM

Only finished with 4 birds. Passed on a bunch (80-100) ring necks waiting for the mallards and a handful of quick pass by shots to try and let everyone have a whirl but that’s just how it goes. Mallards flew over but most weren’t liking something and wouldn’t fully commit. Blind was brushed in great but I’m thinking no wind and still decoys had something to do with it.

Headed to chambers in the AM to round things out. Probably will end up smacking snipe after

Comment

Looks like every thing is beginning to pick up a little bit, just at the close of the season.

Looks like many straps on here have ringers killed this year too.

I didn't get to go this morning. Had the boat hooked and ready to go. Got a late night text to go pick up some medical supplies this morning, for a CT test Monday after work. Still got one more day. And I hope it's a good one for duck. I might chase a few fins around if the birds are working the stipers and sandies afterwards.
                Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-29-2022, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Looks like every thing is beginning to pick up a little bit, just at the close of the season.

Looks like many straps on here have ringers killed this year too.

I didn't get to go this morning. Had the boat hooked and ready to go. Got a late night text to go pick up some medical supplies this morning, for a CT test Monday after work. Still got one more day. And I hope it's a good one for duck. I might chase a few fins around if the birds are working the stipers and sandies afterwards.
                  Good Luck in the morning My Friend!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                    Good Luck in the morning My Friend!

Thanks Dave! The same to yall!

And the same to all yall out there!

Comment

It got western in the woods this morning with my brother and his boys.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post

Just a 3 man of blackjacks to show from the morning.

Why are you so mad at them trash birds? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          It got western in the woods this morning with my brother and his boys.

Pintails and a spoon in the woods!? That is unusual for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                            Why are you so mad at them trash birds? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hahaha buddies 2nd time duck hunting so it provided a very sporty shoot for the lack of ducks. Gonna finish with a wood duck limit tomorrow and call it a wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                              Hahaha buddies 2nd time duck hunting so it provided a very sporty shoot for the lack of ducks. Gonna finish with a wood duck limit tomorrow and call it a wrap.

Make sure to send him home with the bag of ringer meat[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                                Make sure to send him home with the bag of ringer meat[emoji23][emoji23]

His dog is very happy [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X