2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    What choke is everyone using? I’m looking for a full. Thinking about picking up a Kicks
    I Mod.
    Factory I Mod in the Fabarm. Trulock or briley in Browning.

#2 steel at everything in 12 ga

#5 bismuth in the 16,28 & 410.
    Last edited by DUKFVR; 12-17-2021, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Took out a gentleman this morning that is paralyzed from the waist down. This is the 4th year I've been able to take him out. He is the cousin of some high school kids that come out to help brush blinds before the season to be able to come out to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
        Took out a gentleman this morning that is paralyzed from the waist down. This is the 4th year I've been able to take him out. He is the cousin of some high school kids that come out to help brush blinds before the season to be able to come out to hunt.
        Awesome! Glad y'all were able to get a few to work for him.

Comment

Shooting a briley improved modified out of my 20 gauge M2 shooting 3” boss #5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that’s too cool! I had 2 back to back hunts fall apart! Guess I’m gonna beat down slabs instead!!

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
              Good Job. Looks like the perfect place for him to be able to hunt.

Comment

Factory mod/improved fixed in the Purdey Mod/imp in the Parker...

Comment

Weather conditions were horrible this morning, but we didn’t wanna sleep in. Despite the 75 degree weather and little to no wind we made it to the hole and had a 3 man on the strap by 7:27. 11 Green Wing Drakes! I hope this cold front will push down a few more big birds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats buckhunter.

Comment

Scratched down a limit this mornin.

Comment

Congrats to both.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                          Factory mod/improved fixed in the Purdey Mod/imp in the Parker...
                          I'm surprised this post made it this long without someone calling bs. Either we don't know our shotguns or y'all think I'm way more uppity than I really am

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                            I'm surprised this post made it this long without someone calling bs. Either we don't know our shotguns or y'all think I'm way more uppity than I really am
                            . Why would we doubt you? It’s a well known fact that Duck Hunters never tell fibs.

Comment

Anyone seeing Blue and Green wing teal around. Looking for a guide hunt some where east or south - southwest of Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                                Anyone seeing Blue and Green wing teal around. Looking for a guide hunt some where east or south - southwest of Houston.
                                That’s probably majority of what’s being killed East and west of houston if I had to guess so shouldn’t be to hard to find.

Comment

Working...
                                X