No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those interested, I stopped by 3 Academys between Friday and Saturday. They had lots of Monarch 3" steel in 12ga. Some Winchester in 3" and 3.5". And even saw a few boxes of 20ga. They were also loaded with 9mm, 40, 45, 308, and lots of others. Store attendant told me they got word from corporate that they would get a truck in every weekday with ammo on it till the end of Nov. Course the Friday evening truck ammo will be on shelves Saturday morning.

Now's the chance for those who are searching for some steel to get some. Better than nothing!

Edit: Saw some Blackcloud too.
    Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-02-2021, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Took my son out to Justin Hurst for the youth weekend Saturday and did pretty good. Quite a few birds bunch of Teal but some spooners and pintail also, he was able to get 5, plenty of opportunities for a limit but he whiffed lol.

Comment

Finally! The day we've all been waiting for is only hours away!!!

Comment

Let’s goooooo!!!!!!

Comment

Post it up people, I need to see dead things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine starts next weekend. But won't be able to make it. Dang week long deer hunt got in the way.

Comment

Off and running at Pin Oak Farms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my 6 this morning. Mostly teal. Lots of azzclowns shooting too early rattled the birds. Still lots of fun.

Comment

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Finished with 38 between 7 of us

Teal and spoonies. Saw some models and green heads also

Last edited by 150class; 11-06-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Congrats everyone! Took momma deer hunting. Come Monday I be rollin!

Comment

Nice haul fellers!

Comment

It's ok TG. I'll go hunt ducks for ya next weekend. Since I had to miss Hagerman I took the time to work on the trailer build and the duck boat. What were you thinking, putting in for a deer draw on opening weekend? It's like your priorities are all haywire.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                            It's ok TG. I'll go hunt ducks for ya next weekend. Since I had to miss Hagerman I took the time to work on the trailer build and the duck boat. What were you thinking, putting in for a deer draw on opening weekend? It's like your priorities are all haywire.

Prob the new meds my Doc is giving me for my blood disorder.

Comment

Giving it another whirl in the AM. Not expecting as good of a hunt but better then sleeping in.

Good luck to everyone headed out. This extra bit of sleep will be nice.

Comment

Big 0’fer so far

Not much flying

Comment

Working...
                                X