Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luckily in my 7 years on here all of my classified transactions have gone smoothly, both buying and selling

Comment

someone is taking action to see if responds and wants to make it right if, I will push for his removal or blockage from classified section.
      I am one of those as well, when it comes to the Greenscreen Classifieds i have no second thoughts about Paypaling or Venmoing money before hand. always some stand up individuals though out the TBH community

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
        Moderators should investigate the transaction and ban anyone who does this. ..if that is possible.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        This here. Let the Mods handle it

Comment

Fool me once........

This seems to be a habit from him on TBH.

Hopefully it can still be resolved.

Maybe this thread won’t get deleted

Comment

I'm through Aledo daily, if he's having "shipping issues". I'll pick it up and get it to you, but not offering to Burnadell anyone...........

Comment

I’d go to administration and talk to them first. But, outing him would keep the rest of us from getting burned. There is also the possibility that he was injured. Trying to give the benefit of a doubt here as well.

Comment

I did a trade with him a few years ago. 22/77
                Barrel is all messed up where it should be pinned or clamped to receiver. I Marked it has my fault for not checking it when we made the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  I’d go to administration and talk to them first. But, outing him would keep the rest of us from getting burned. There is also the possibility that he was injured. Trying to give the benefit of a doubt here as well.

If he was able to log into TBH on 6/17, then he was definitely able to send Chief a text sometime in the three months before that. No excuses.

Comment

Yup, it has been months and he has logged on here, months after the fact. It literally takes less than 5 min to send someone an update if having issues, especially if they have already paid for the item, no excuse at all for this imo

Comment

shows he hasn't been here since March... maybe still on vacation... OR in Jail .

Comment

His last activity on here shows 06/17/21,,,,,that's months after he shafted the OP on the original sale, no excuse

Comment

Off with his head!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
                            shows he hasn't been here since March... maybe still on vacation... OR in Jail .
                            Mine says 6-17-21

Never deal with anyone that isn't on here 6 times a day minimum.

Comment

Well, it looks like he has done deals with a number of people on this site so he shouldn't be to hard to find. Short of being in a coma, there is no reason to take a man's money and ghost him that I can think of. That is straight up theft.

Good Luck

Comment

Selling a crossbow to go on vacation.
                                Man, I love the priorities...

Comment

Working...
                                X