No announcement yet.

woodpecker destroying gamecam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to not mount your camera on a tree. Putting on tposts has reduced camera damage on mine

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Woodpeckers broke 8-10 of my cameras over a 3 year period. I finally bought the metal lock boxes for them and haven’t had any destroyed since.

Comment

Rubber snakes were smacked by birds and knocked a couple cameras sideways. So I gave up on them.

Comment

They used to peck holes in our cabin. We tried everything… then we got these and put them on the corners of the cabin. No more holes and the woodpeckers are no longer a problem. They work by sensors. When the sensor picks up the sound of a woodpecker hammering on the wood the spiders drop down and scares the heck out of them. They worked for us and they might work for you as well. Here is the link.
          Make unwanted birds flee from certain areas with visual bird deterrents. Visual bird deterrents are perfect for outdoor areas such as gardens, trees, around pools, on patios and more.

Comment

Get an owl decoy like the ones people mount near their gardens to keep the birds away.

Comment

owl decoy n rubber snake is what I suggested to him.

Comment

Working...
              X