Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

How far is your land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

164miles gate to gate(Mesquite to Archer county), time depends on gettin across the metromess on 20

Comment

Mines at my door. I don't have much (12 ac) but it was enough to get me outta the rat hole city life. My lease is only 10 min away tho.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got 4 different properties, 2 are about 1 hour away and the other 2 are 5 min away

Comment

3 hours each way to both places in Texas. 26 hrs to the place in ND

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
            3 hours each way to both places in Texas. 26 hrs to the place in ND
            Dang how often do you make it up there?

Comment

120 miles. Travel time varies widely due to Houston area traffic.

Comment

I remember you telling me where your place was at. I bought 30 acres up there in 1979 and sold it when I got layed off in 1983.

Comment

Same as Drycreek. Live on 20 acres in Troup but my home place is 113 acres & approximately 1 hour

Comment

An hour for one the other is an hour and fifteen minutes.

Comment

Man that would be awesome. We’re going crazy here. If it’s not the dogs barking it’s trying to navigate around the neighbors six cars. They have a 60’ driveway and still find the need to park em in the street. SMH ��*♂️

Comment

42 minutes door to door

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                          Don’t know if you’ll get that for a place that large brother. Usually larger places sell for less per acre. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. You could list it yourself, invest in a bill board on I-10 and sell it in a week saving at least 3% on commission cost if not more.
                          for sure wouldn't get that out there YET, the prices are going up fast. had a cold call and someone offered $3500/acre.

Comment

Our family land is 757 miles from my doorstep. Houston and Baton Rouge Bridge are the determining factors of the day’s drive.

Comment

Gosh I wish I woulda had some cash when I was younger!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                                Gosh I wish I woulda had some cash when I was younger!
                                Don't we all! Heck 10 or 15 years ago would have been fine. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X