This is a good deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
    Typically when I comment “good deal”, it means that my opinion is the item is priced in a way that If I was in the market for one or I had the available funds I would buy it.

I do the same thing walking thru the clearance section at tractor supply. Just because something is a good deal doesn’t mean I’m gonna buy it. But it’s still fun looking.

If one of you goobers were standing next to me in the store looking as well, I would look over and say “dang that’s a good deal”. Would you hold your finger up and say “shhhhhh! Don’t say that!”

Lol same deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think that about covers it as well as any... Excellent analogy.

Comment

Typically when I comment “good deal”, it means that my opinion is the item is priced in a way that If I was in the market for one or I had the available funds I would buy it.

I do the same thing walking thru the clearance section at tractor supply. Just because something is a good deal doesn’t mean I’m gonna buy it. But it’s still fun looking.

If one of you goobers were standing next to me in the store looking as well, I would look over and say “dang that’s a good deal”. Would you hold your finger up and say “shhhhhh! Don’t say that!”

Lol same deal.

Now THIS IS A GOOD DEAL (POST)...

Comment

Lol same deal.

There’s a reason people don’t have the money to buy something that they consider a good deal. They have spent a lifetime of making bad deals. Who needs their advice?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          There’s a reason people don’t have the money to buy something that they consider a good deal. They have spent a lifetime of making bad deals. Who needs their advice?

Comment

Lol same deal.

Well said.
            now this is a good comment!

Comment

Lol same deal.

good deals are subjective.

Comment

Working...
              X