Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things your spouse likes to do that you don’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    I’ll answer the question the other way around. I love to dance, he doesn’t. He’ll dance with me once—and only once—if we happen to be somewhere where dancing is part of the evening’s events. He’ll never actually take me dancing.
    By golly we’re gonna have to crank up the tunes at the next Bownanza.

Comment

Love stories and bingo

Comment

Told my wife about this thread at dinner last night. She laughed about it. Got home and what did we get to watch? Anne With An E. Was able to doze off through part of it then woke myself up snorting. Watched part of it and actually started paying attention to it. Realized my man card was in jeopardy so dozed off again.

Comment

Remodeling

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
            Told my wife about this thread at dinner last night. She laughed about it. Got home and what did we get to watch? Anne With An E. Was able to doze off through part of it then woke myself up snorting. Watched part of it and actually started paying attention to it. Realized my man card was in jeopardy so dozed off again.
            Lol I've watched that show with my wife. We returned from camping and celebrated our 29th anniversary yesterday, pretty strong weekend all things considered, including camping .
            Last edited by rvd; 07-19-2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Congrats bro! We’ll hit 28 this coming March. Lord willing!

Comment

Working...
              X