No announcement yet.

To sell or not to sell…?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can go on line to Texas Direct Auto, fill out the trade in quote. They offer a hell of a price. The trade in is totally separate from the purchasing part. Texas Direct Auto.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
      I saw this today on a different site
      “” The market is crazy right now. For instance. I have a 2020 F350 LWB SRW 6.7 4x4 with 10K miles on it.
      I paid 60K for this truck Feb 2020. My son drives it now, I don't go anywhere in cars/trucks anymore.
      A man offered him 75K for the truck last week and he was serious.
      Sure. You can sell your truck and make a profit but then...you gotta replace it if you really need a truck.
      That's gonna cost you WAY more than the profit made from the sale of your present truck. Think about it.””

I saw the other day when looking online a used 2020 2500 Chevy High Country with 30k miles was advertised at $81k and a brand new 2021 High Country was advertised at $70k. So you can buy a new truck for $10k less than a used one. CRAZY

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
        I saw this today on a different site
        “” The market is crazy right now. For instance. I have a 2020 F350 LWB SRW 6.7 4x4 with 10K miles on it.
        I paid 60K for this truck Feb 2020. My son drives it now, I don't go anywhere in cars/trucks anymore.
        A man offered him 75K for the truck last week and he was serious.
        Sure. You can sell your truck and make a profit but then...you gotta replace it if you really need a truck.
        That's gonna cost you WAY more than the profit made from the sale of your present truck. Think about it.””
        Not always. Go to a truck dealer and try to order a truck. Ask for "x" percent off MSRP. You may have to wait 2-4 months to get it but you're making a good deal with todays used truck prices.

If you can't live without a truck you can still order a new one (maybe) and try and lock in a sale price on the used one. It's a little bit of a game but worked for me.

Comment

Working...
        X