Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Best AT/MT tires for a F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathfinder tires

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
    Pathfinders
    We have had great service from pathfinder on E rated tires
    I would have them on my truck right now , but only needed 3 bfg a/t because warranty

Comment

Michelin LTX AT2

Comment

BFG KO2s for A/T
        They work and look great, plus they are made in the USA

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
          BF Goodrich KO2’s. Get more miles out of them than Ridge grapplers and the rocks won’t cut them up as bad.
          This!

Got 36k out of last set of Ridge Grapplers. not enough for the price

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
            TOYO Open Country M/T. The M/T is the best tire I have ever had. Goes through brush, over cactus, over cedar stumps, through hull country holey rock, and right over caliche. In my opinion, nothing else compares.
            Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
              TOYO Open Country M/T. The M/T is the best tire I have ever had. Goes through brush, over cactus, over cedar stumps, through hull country holey rock, and right over caliche. In my opinion, nothing else compares.
              Yep. All I will run on my Cummins in a 35×13.50×20. Not many offer this size. On my second set with around 70k miles on these.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My experience with tires, all on diesel pickups that stay loaded down and are worked out of:

Ridge grapplers - look cool, quiet, but suck off road, chunk in the rocks. The 6.5 creedmoor of the tire world, most of the people who love them don’t know why. (30k)

Cooper st Maxx 12 ply - tough as nails, surprisingly good off road, wear well WITH ROTATIONS, my favorite aggressive at (currently at 45k)

Nitto terra grappler - absolute garbage. Stuck on wet grass, wore down faster than any mud tires I’ve ever owned even. (32k)

Nitto trail grappler - good in the mud, loud as hell, wouldn’t stay balanced. Had them on truck when bought so not sure on mileage

Toyo M/T - rips through the mud, pretty quiet for a true MT on the street, wandered a lot with a trailer for the first 1500ish miles but got better. (43k, 40k, 36k and swapped early)

Cooper stt pro - look cool, slung the hell out of mud, otherwise absolutely terrible. Chunked, loud, won’t balance, wears fast. Got rid of them

BFG KO2 - probably the worst ones in all categories. Well they were better in the mud than the terra/ridge grapplers, otherwise trash

For mud terrains, toyo is the way to go…everyone else is chasing them.

Aggressive A/T I would stick with the st maxx

The only ones I’ve been eyeballing are the toyo at3 and the Cooper rugged trek. Might give one of them a try next go around

Comment

Working...
                X