No announcement yet.

Things To Do - Waco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit up Showtime. Worst strip club in America.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

We were just down there a few weeks ago.We visited the mammoth dig site at Mammoth National Park. Not a lot there, but super cool if you like that sort of thing. My wife and mom were on the trip and I thought they'd be highly unimpressed, but they both loved it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
        We were just down there a few weeks ago.We visited the mammoth dig site at Mammoth National Park. Not a lot there, but super cool if you like that sort of thing. My wife and mom were on the trip and I thought they'd be highly unimpressed, but they both loved it.

x2^

Plus there is a Mennonite Homestead Village thing but you'll have have to google it.

Comment

Visit David Koresh compound site?

Comment

Why? Good Lord Man

Comment

Go to Homestead Heritage. It is a Mennonite Community that is pretty cool place where they make everything and has one of only a few active Grist Mills that they actively use.
              Also go to Friday's Seafood and More. Go for lunch and don't judge the place by the exterior. Interior is very well taken care of and food is legit and people are supper nice. I believe they left Louisiana after Catrina and can flat out cook!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
                x2^

Plus there is a Mennonite Homestead Village thing but you'll have have to google it.
                Originally posted by Cookiemonster1 View Post
                Go to Homestead Heritage. It is a Mennonite Community that is pretty cool place where they make everything and has one of only a few active Grist Mills that they actively use.
                Also go to Friday's Seafood and More. Go for lunch and don't judge the place by the exterior. Interior is very well taken care of and food is legit and people are supper nice. I believe they left Louisiana after Catrina and can flat out cook!
                I'm going to look into all of this!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                  Why? Good Lord Man
                  What mama wants...

Comment

George’s and then leave.

Comment

High School Sports Hall of Fame!

Comment

Waco is about the same as nacogdoches college town and that is it

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                          What mama wants...
                          Dude, make the trip out to Lake Whitney and rent a cabin on the water. I work in this town everyday. There's nothing to see here.

Comment

Cameron Park Zoo

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                              Why? Good Lord Man
                              X2, why in the hell would you take a vacation to Waco?! Those fixer upper people have your wives tricked LMAO

Comment

We enjoyed the Ranger and Dr. Pepper museums. Also did the Mamouth park exhibit.

Comment

Working...
                                X