No announcement yet.

Quick Attach Brush Thasher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a pto turbo saw. Its phenomenal for most size trees.

Whichever model brush/tree cutter you get, I'd say the most important thing is if your tractor has HST. This allows you to manage your available hp in variable size and density brush.
    Last edited by camoclad; 07-11-2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Looks tedious, I’m with the rest of the group, I think I would pay somebody to come in if it’s a one shot deal.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
        We have a pto turbo saw. Its phenomenal for most size trees.

Whichever model brush/tree cutter you get, I'd say the most important thing is if your tractor has HST. This allows you to manage your available hp in variable size and density brush.
        That Turbo saw is sweet..

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
          That Turbo saw is sweet..
          It's a beast. Indestructible. Good folks that make it to. Its definitely not a mulcher/shredder like that machine you are looking at. Its strength is in its ability to do one thing really well. You have to push pile and burn the aftermath. I will say I dont feel like I'm playing with the extreme horrifying jaws of death when using it, like some of the brush machines out there. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
            I will post pictures if I can figure out how to use the generic go pro.

My expectations are that it will take out 2 to 3 inch junk and underbrush.

Then will allow me to take care of those areas.

I do need to clear my back fence line and should work great on that leaving most fo the big stuff.
            And from what I am seeing, they will cut all the way down to the ground, unlike a regular shredder, they won't leave stumps sticking up.

Comment

Working...
            X