Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite hunting influencer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donnie Vincent and Clay Hayes

Comment

I wouldn’t call them influencers either. Maybe to some people, but IDK. I just enjoy certain content over the actual personality in front the camera.

From Youtube, Born and Raised Outdoors is a good one. They seem pretty like minded, younger guys with passion for hunting like I am.

I have really grown to dislike pigman. I put him in the same category as Dudley as a “look at me, i put my name on it” kind of person.

The Realtree guys are pretty entertaining. I will get to meet them next year sharing camp at 7J outfitters week one of the season 2022. Kip Cambell is within that realtree spectrum and his stuff is pretty funny and relatable. He likes to shoot does and has not one care if he shoots a buck or not.

Not a fan of guys that go to the extreme to get views. Cam Hanes is one of them. Kudos to him for being as fit as he is. He would kick my butt all over the mountain, but he just seems arrogant to me. There is obviously a crowd out there who watches it.

Last, Rinella. I like his knowledge of different aspects of the sport. From his modest upbringings to his experience across the country and even out of the country. But lately, i feel the pace of his shows is way too slow and kinda feels like hes pushing his version of morals. The cooking portion is pretty informative but i don’t go out of my way to watch his content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eBike John View Post
        Hi Folks, I recently put together this list of the best hunting influencers. It's currently a small list and I am looking to add more people to it. If you have an influencer or a blog you love, please leave a comment below and let me know. I would love to add them to the list!
        Sorry, but I refuse to be "influenced" by persons and or companies who's job it is to sell or market themselves or their products. Wanna be like Jackie Bushman, Michael Waddell or one of the many other fakes/ flakes out there then knock yourself out. May I recommend that if you need to be influenced by someone then choose someone based on their honor, character and morals and not what you see on the television or computer screen.
        I despise the term "social media influencer" as much as I despise the term "it is what it is" because no it's not. It is what you make it.

Comment

Fellow named Harry. We more or less grew up together. Both had fathers who were not present in our lives and we learned the arts of hunting and fishing together. From the 4th grade until high school graduation (Pine Tree high in Longview) were constant companions. We still keep in touch even though we live 250 miles apart. We are both 65 Y O now. Even get together on occasion.

Comment

A hand full of these guys:

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
              Oscar

Yep! Every time i read his stories on here I get excited. He pushed me over the top to finally book a redfishing trip with my dad and I'm glad we did! Docmay is up there too! Glad they take us along on their adventures!

Comment

Infalt

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  The fact that “influencer” is an accepted term in our society is stupid. The fact that it’s being used on a hunting forum is disturbing.

My dad, my uncle, and my son, are my favorite INFLUENCES on the way I hunt.

“Hunting influencers” in this moronic new accepted context, are nothing more than salesmen.
                  Yep

Comment

Phil duckman- could care less about his hunting. Drawn to his life testimony

Comment

Working...
                    X