No announcement yet.

A frustrating thing about getting older

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope I’m as good of shape as my old man when I get older, he’s 74 and still working a outside full-time job 50-60 hours a week plus hitting the bars at night 5-6 days a week. I don’t see how he does it.

Comment

Kind of fitting I post this here as I sit here recovering from mowing the backyard this morning. With a self-propelled mower not a real physical demanding task, but the humidity and heat have kicked my butt.

And I'm still not finished but had to stop as I felt like I was gonna puke. Jumped in the shower with only cold water on.

Really glad MLF is on.

Comment

I was under the kitchen sink last week, put some padding under my rear end to level my back out from the height difference. I was building a pipe top fence that was interrupted by heart attack, so that slowed me down a bit, now I bleed at the drop of a hat & have a buttload of pills to take. My mind thinks I'm 30, my body says F you! :-)

Comment

I can still make 20 miles in a day. The last is always the toughest! I have to get out of the car and walk the last one.

Comment

Working...
          X