No announcement yet.

UTV window preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a flip up for my mule and love the option but have recently taken it off completely since the poly is not very clear when both are in your field of vision and I take really good care of the finish, but still has micro scratches.

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
      Those of you with the tip out glass....any issues when trailering? I trailer alot and have heard horror stories of them breaking or being damaged.
      I've had mine for 5 round trips to Colorado and back and everywhere across Texas. I always tow with the Ranger backed onto the trailer and the window fully opened (Tilted up). Never had an issue. I did tow with it facing forward ONE time and placed a piece of 1" thick foam board insulation to keep rocks from hitting it and will never do that again. It was liking towing a wind anchor/ sail.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
        Factory Polaris glass windshield is great. Flip out. 1/4 open or closed. I wouldn’t go with anything but a flip out.
        This is what I went with and am very happy with the investment. The Fortress design eliminates some of your view and they’re just plain ugly

Comment

What ever you do, go with glass. I've had the plexi on the mule and put glass on the Can-am. I will always get glass.

Comment

Get the split, we have one that folds down and one that doesn't. The one that doesn't is awesome for Winter but sucks in summer.

Comment

Heck ive towed mine around loaded on trailer to the front with window down. And never a problem. It mainly stays on the ranch but it made several trip to Crowell when I hunted up there with no issues.

Only problem i would see with it is if a rock chipped it. Also haul it to hondo most years for dove season with no issues.

I love the ability to flip it up and hunt or shoot out the front chasing pigs. I hunted in it alot during gun season in places where we didnt have stands. I would back up in woods and put something over the light lenses to block the glare.

Comment

Working...
              X