X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Oak looking towards Water street in Rockport

Not sure how to turn picture. It’s upright on my iPad
    Attached Files
    Last edited by W E H; 07-07-2021, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
      We're here in Port A right now. Its been raining nonstop for the last 3 days. We had our first break in rain this evening for about 2 hours. Pouring rain again right now. Not much flooding that I can see but beach is a mess! Bummed that our guide trip was canceled but we're making the best of it.
      We're coming into to town tomorrow and will likely have our guided trip cancelled. If we find some fish from piers or wading somewhere, I'll PM you.

Comment

Man that sucks. My wife and I just came back from there last week. Mom grew up down there

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
          Bummer. We’re headed to Rockport tomorrow. Supposed to go off shore Friday.
          42019 buoy is calling for 5-8ft for Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudcatz View Post
            42019 buoy is calling for 5-8ft for Friday.
            I saw that too, I’m not tuff enuff for such.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
              We're here in Port A right now. Its been raining nonstop for the last 3 days. We had our first break in rain this evening for about 2 hours. Pouring rain again right now. Not much flooding that I can see but beach is a mess! Bummed that our guide trip was canceled but we're making the best of it.

We’re headed that way today. Not even bringing my poles. In-laws have been at Pioneer all week and are about tired of being trapped in the camper. We’ll be there through Sunday and try to make the best of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are headed to rock port also today. Sounds like a rough trip

Comment

Going bass fishing?

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                    We're coming into to town tomorrow and will likely have our guided trip cancelled. If we find some fish from piers or wading somewhere, I'll PM you.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Our offshore guide officially canceled this morning. Very good call on his behalf. And we are getting a refund on the condo we rented. So we’re canceling the whole trip.

Hope y’all get at least a little bit of sunshine and are able to enjoy it down there

Comment

I'll keep an eye on this thread. Heading down next weekend and hoping for near normal conditions.

Comment

For those with plans of coming down, I'd change them. Rockport will still be here when it dries up a bit. A number of businesses are shut down due to flooding. Even WalMart is closed right now.

Comment

Our street was a river for most of the day yesterday, but it's clear today. It got up to my garage, and passing car wakes pushed water a bit inside, but nothing too bad. My across-the-street neighbor has water in his house, and he's out of town. The rain is lighter today, so it's not near as bad as yesterday. Some areas of town are still impassable.

Comment

We're scheduled for the 18th-22nd in Corpus. 10 day shows rain kicking in again the 16th and 17th.
                              Might have to cancel.

Comment

We aren’t canceling our trip. Arriving on the 12th, condo owner says Key Allegro hasn’t experienced any flooding. I am sad to see so many flooded but maybe it will keep the crowds down next week. Taking the boat to maybe less fisherman too.

Comment

Working...
                                X