Shiba Inu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russb View Post
    What's everyone using to trade on. I have MetaMask and I haven't been able to swap for a while now. I keep getting no quotes available.
    I think your slippage needs to be around 20%

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      Could you not get the transfer to go through on Uniswap?
      I finally got it to go through.

Comment

Anyone still buying or holding ADA?

Comment

I've been holding ADA since 2017 and have bought and sold some this year. Plan on holding.

Comment

Does Shiba look to you experienced guys like a longer term play, or like one that'll bounce around where it makes sense to get out on a peak?

Comment

Good question

Comment

So youtube algorithm has picked up crypto stuff for me and I'm seeing new vids pop up every few minutes today hyping Shib. Tanking today but all these "experts" keep saying it is about to explode. I don't have enough to be worried over it nor get rich if it does explode so I'll just sit and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                  So youtube algorithm has picked up crypto stuff for me and I'm seeing new vids pop up every few minutes today hyping Shib. Tanking today but all these "experts" keep saying it is about to explode. I don't have enough to be worried over it nor get rich if it does explode so I'll just sit and watch.
                  #hope

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                    Maybe if we both make a little money we can finally meet up in Granbury sometime for a beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                      Does Shiba look to you experienced guys like a longer term play, or like one that'll bounce around where it makes sense to get out on a peak?
                      I wouldn't be in SHIB Once things hype that much there's simply not enough people left to buy IMO.

That and someone moved like 3 Trillion SHIB into different wallets yesterday(I think). If that guy sells it will tank super fast. Just my opinions.

Comment

36B market cap and ONLY 549 TRILLION coins?!! this stuff is bananas.....i don't see what could go wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          I wouldn't be in SHIB Once things hype that much there's simply not enough people left to buy IMO.

That and someone moved like 3 Trillion SHIB into different wallets yesterday(I think). If that guy sells it will tank super fast. Just my opinions.
                          Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          36B market cap and ONLY 549 TRILLION coins?!! this stuff is bananas.....i don't see what could go wrong!
                          I see yalls point. What Crypto would yall be in now long term hoping for it to pop?

ADA? XRP?

Comment

I tend to agree, fundamentally SHIB is wonky and unsustainable, even for crypto.

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            What Crypto would yall be in now long term hoping for it to pop?
                            ADA? XRP?
                            I'm interested in thoughts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              I see yalls point. What Crypto would yall be in now long term hoping for it to pop?

ADA? XRP?
                              Xrp for long term.

Comment

ETH looks like it's going to eventually rule IMO. Not sure when but like always it will tank one day out of the blue. That's when I'll buy more.

Comment

Working...
                                X