No announcement yet.

Pole Saw and Hedge Trimmers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a dewalt pole saw that uses to 20v batteries. Think it extends out 15 foot. 8” bar. The thing is impressive, you won’t wanna mess with a gas pole saw again.

Comment

I’ve got the Dewalt pole saw, 12” chainsaw, hedge trimmers, and weedeater. All my power tools are dewalt so it makes it easy using the same batteries. You’ll be surprised what you can do with the good battery powered stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
        I have a dewalt pole saw that uses to 20v batteries. Think it extends out 15 foot. 8” bar. The thing is impressive, you won’t wanna mess with a gas pole saw again.
        I've got the same along with a hedge trimmer and blower. All I can say is I'm tired way before that pole saw runs low on battery power.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the major brands. With that said, I'd say whichever brand you decide on, stick with it as you might want to add to your tool inventory down the road. It's nice having the same batteries and charges that are literally interchangeable between tools.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Milwaukee here, no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              Milwaukee here, no complaints.
              Most peopl I know that make a living with their tools use Milwaukee. I notice most service people use these slap. I am sure that is for a reason also.

Comment

Chain saw

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Heck I thought they all did. My Greenworks does
                Thats a good thing//keeps chain cool and lubed...And i still pour on chain to make sure...and keep chain and bar from wearing

I had a couple Remington Chain saws they were real good too..

would got away with one but wife ran over one ..got a few extra parts that way...
                GOD Bless her SOLE shes up there with him
                Last edited by cva34; 02-17-2022, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X