Corinth, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Nothing wrong with crooked, maybe we can get a round in when y’all are up here in the future. We’ll be in PCB.
    Works for me, that would be a good place to finally meet some of you guys.

Be safe on your trip!!

Comment

I live in oakmont, it’s a nice area. If it’s a youth tournament my buddies son is playing in it as well. Should be a good time. There’s a Cinemark theater just north of state school with a few restaurants there and more north on the east side. Make sure you stop by Beth Marie’s for some ice cream. Buccess is the next exit up.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Awesome. That’s good to hear. He played last month at Lakewood CC in east downtown Dallas. The hotel I booked wasn’t bad, but it was super shady at night.

I appreciate the affirmation!!
        I know exactly where Lakewood CC is located. Actually at one time that area was really nice. Around White Rock Swiss Avenue right up the street. Dallas has become super shady. If he’s playing at Oakmont it’s very nice / safe. Plenty of restaurants just a couple exits north. Also Bucees is two north of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
          I know exactly where Lakewood CC is located. Actually at one time that area was really nice. Around White Rock Swiss Avenue right up the street. Dallas has become super shady. If he’s playing at Oakmont it’s very nice / safe. Plenty of restaurants just a couple exits north. Also Bucees is two north of there.
          I saw the Buc-ee’s on Google Earth.

Yeah, Oakmont is supposed to be nice. It can’t be much nicer than Lakewood….wow, it was perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by saltwater View Post
            I live in oakmont, it’s a nice area. If it’s a youth tournament my buddies son is playing in it as well. Should be a good time. There’s a Cinemark theater just north of state school with a few restaurants there and more north on the east side. Make sure you stop by Beth Marie’s for some ice cream. Buccess is the next exit up.
            Appreciate it. Yes, a TGA Jr Legends Tourney, it’s the Lanny Wadkins Jr, he’s 13…..we know a lot of these kids, the pool gets to be a smaller at the elite level tournaments and we see a lot of them over and over.

Definitely getting some Ice Cream!!

Comment

I saw the Buc-ee’s on Google Earth.

Yeah, Oakmont is supposed to be nice. It can’t be much nicer than Lakewood….wow, it was perfect.
              Lakewood is old CC. It’s really nice. My dad used to live about a mile away from there back in the ‘70’s. I don’t get down that way very often anymore.
              You’ll enjoy Oakmont. Nice clean area.

Comment

Appreciate it. Yes, a TGA Jr Legends Tourney, it’s the Lanny Wadkins Jr, he’s 13…..we know a lot of these kids, the pool gets to be a smaller at the elite level tournaments and we see a lot of them over and over.

Definitely getting some Ice Cream!!
                There’s a new restaurant that just opened about a mile from there. It’s called Catahoulas. Looks really cool. They serve Cajun food. There is a Chuys and BJ’s next door.

Comment

Yeah, Corinth is just a tad bit different than East Grand. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Yeah, Corinth is just a tad bit different than East Grand. Lol.
                    LOL…..indeed!!

Thanks fellas, at least I can rest easy not having to worry about shadiness now.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                      There’s a new restaurant that just opened about a mile from there. It’s called Catahoulas. Looks really cool. They serve Cajun food. There is a Chuys and BJ’s next door.
                      I was in Baton Rouge all last week, I’m about Cajuned out. We’ll probably do Buc-ee breakfast tacos, they provide lunch, and then we’ll try something we don’t have in Spring Branch for dinner.

Comment

Try babes in Sanger or Roanoke. Good food family style servings. Fried chicken or chicken fried steak. Only choices. I live in shady shores too.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                          Try babes in Sanger or Roanoke. Good food family style servings. Fried chicken or chicken fried steak. Only choices. I live in shady shores too.
                          Thats more my style there!!

Comment

Your hotel is actually in south Denton. And by the time you head out of town, you will be cussing the traffic just as much as the locals do. Bucees is actually between where you are staying and where you are going, so you can hit it twice a day if you chose to. There is a Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse and some tex mex place right where you are.

Its summer time, so the talent at hooters might not be top shelf like when college is in session.

Comment

Bunch of durn weirdo's live out that way!

Comment

I live in Corinth. Looks like there's more TBH'ers that live out here than I knew about. Oakmont is a good area, shouldn't have any issues anywhere around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X